Chapter 17 'Dangerous Promise'

Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home -

Duyon's POV

I sat across Dr. Jong who was looking through the questions. He told me that he has to ask me a bunch of questions in order to diagnose me. I looked at the white table we were sitting at. It's four days since I came to this hell.

Everything was awful. The food, the people working there and of course the patients. Everyone is crazy in here. People who killed, raped or harmed themselves are putting inside this mental hospital.

I am woken up early in the morning before going to the cafeteria. We eat with all the patients. In those four days, I was in here. There were six fights during breakfast, lunch, and supper.

There are three wards inside this hospital, number one is extreme where only the most dangerous patients are in, who are fighting and causing problems around the ward. The second ward is for the patients who are improving and showing signs of good behavior. The third ward is the last and if you are there you are waiting to be released from this hell. They're also a few patients who never can get out of here. Those patients are put inside ward one but in different rooms.

Fifteen minutes ago, I was told by Dr. Jong that I was put in ward 1. I fought with a patient yesterday because he began to hit me during break time when everyone was in the lounge doing random things.

I was standing by the big glass window looking outside because I missed the fresh air from outside. They refused to let me outside during the break. Saying that it was to earlier for me to go outside.

I fell to the ground while looking outside the window. I was punched in my back and because of that, I fell on my face. Lucky, my nose wasn't broken but I got a heavy blood nose from the unexpected attack. The patient was a man around his late 20s. He was aggressive and angry all the time. Always when I see this guy he was screaming or cursing the other patients.

Because of his attack. I stood up with blood dripping from my nose. The other patients where screaming while looking at us. I ran up to his giving him a kick on his head before punching his nose.

Some patients were cheering for me. But the guards came rushing inside the lounge. I was on to of him punching his face repeatedly. My hands were covered in his blood. The guards took me away from him. The crazy dude was screaming at them. Saying he would kill me if it wasn't for them saving me.

The doctors and nurses came little later after the guards entered the room. They injected me again with sleeping drugs. After that, I remember waking up inside my room.

I looked at Dr. Jong. He was staring at me with a raised eyebrow. ' I called you' He said. 'Tell me the questions' I said while ignoring his comment.

'You have to answer them truthfully' He said in a serious tone. I nodded before looking at the paper note he had in his hands.

'Did you kill someone?'

'Yes' I replied.

'Did you harm yourself?'

'Yes' I replied.

'Do you want to kill yourself?'

'Yes' I replied.

'Do you think that everyone is against you?'

'Yes' I replied back.

'Do you hear voices inside your head?'

'Yes' I replied.

'Are the voices bad or good?'

'Bad' I replied.