[Chapter Two] Liam

The truth is everyone's going to hurt you,
                  You just have to find the ones worth suffering for
                                                           - Bob Marley

Chapter Two- Liam's Pov

It was killing me that she was here but not as much as it would kill me if she wasn't. It hurt me seeing her every day even though she didn't really leave her room. I could see her sitting in the window and I could hear her screaming at night.

I had my own place now but I stayed at my parents a lot because I was worried about her.

Some nights I would lay awake and stare out the window as I listened to her in the middle of a nightmare and it pulled at my heart that I wasn't there to help her, that I wasn't there to stop them but I just couldn't swallow my pride and go over.

She lied to me, she used me and she hurt me. I told her I loved her and what did she do? She went and told him that she loved him, not me.

I don't know what was going to happen now that she was back here and I'm sure her parents weren't happy about it. I kept waiting for them to barge in and drag her away but there was nothing and that confused me.

They all kind of closed up about it, my parents would ask how she was and what was going to happen to her but they said nothing, they were hiding something from all of us and it made me angry that all of the sudden she comes in and now she's making them lie for her. My parents deserved better than that from Lalan and Ethan.

I would try to get something out of Kalila and Ethan and they would break eye contact and refuse to answer any of my questions.

I may act like I don't, but I really do care about how she's doing and the thing that wasn't a secret was that she wasn't doing well at all. I would see her with Connelly and Keisha all the time, that dog pretty much stalked her and I wouldn't be surprised if he sat in the bathroom with her while she showered too. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped in there with her.

He was protective of her and you could tell they adored her as much as she did them.

Whenever I saw her I would just watch her and try to figure her out but there was nothing. She barley talked, you could tell she wasn't sleeping and it looked as if she was barley eating too, whatever happened took a big toll on her.

She wasn't allowed out of bed for the first week and even now she's not allowed to do anything heavy like ride Connelly and he won't let me near him to exercise him.

I wondered how bad her injuries were. Her face was still bruised but she was healing quickly and she got the stitches in her arms out a couple days after she got here. Her stomach must be healing well or she wouldn't be starting school in a couple weeks.

It was nice having my own place even if I didn't sleep there at night and work was doing extremely well. Life seemed to be going good for me but for some reason it just didn't feel like it meant as much as I thought it would. 

Now that those chapters are out of the way...