[Chapter Three] Addie

How many times do I have to tell you
      Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
         You're my downfall, you're my muse
            My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
          I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

              My head's under water
                      But I'm breathing fine
            You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

                        'Cause all of me
                     Loves all of you
           Love your curves and all your edges
                 All your perfect imperfections
                    Give your all to me
                     I'll give my all to you
              You're my end and my beginning
                 Even when I lose I'm winning
               'Cause I give you all of me
              And you give me all of you, oh

                       All Of Me: John Legend

Chapter Three- Addie

Christmas was a strange day. Liam and I actually had to sit down in the same room while everyone pretended that nothing happened between us. I would catch him looking at me and he would catch me too. As the days went by I missed him even more but I tried to just push it away.

I was starting school in a week and I was hoping that if I met new people then things would be easier. My stomach was still burning and it killed me. I've reopened my stitches twice and it's taking forever to heal so I would have to be careful at school.

There was a knock at the door and Auntie went to open it and a big group of people came in and they all looked at me. Kalila grabbed my hand and smiled at me and I just stared.

"Addison come over here." Auntie said and I looked at Kalila who gave me a reassuring smile and I went over to see them. They brought me into the other room and their smiles kind of scared me.

"Addison this is your grandmother Loraine and Grandfather Jonathan." She introduced me to two older people and if I can remember right they would be my mom's parents, Auntie said her mom's name was Mandalyn. They both had hair that was greying slightly. They were both shorter and my grandmother had the same eyes as my mom while my grandfathers were blue.

"Hello." I said shyly

"This is your uncle Kyle and Aunt Melissa and your cousins Kaitlin and Harrison."  My uncle looked a lot like my mom while my Aunt was short with black hair, hair my cousins seemed to share. My uncle got his eyes from my grandmother and my cousins from his while hers were brown.

I would put Kaitlin around four while Harrison was around seven like Kaylis and Faith.

As I looked over her I could tell she had a slightly swollen stomach.

"Are you?" I asked not wanting to be rude

"Yeah, we just found out it's another little girl."

"Congratulations." I said

"Thank you."

"These are my parents Joseph and Mandalyn."

"Hello." I looked them over and I could see that they both looked most like my grandfather, I'm pretty sure this is what my father will look like when he's their age. My father and Aunt got their blue eyes from my grandmother though.