[Chapter Thirty-Six] Liam

The most important thing is to enjoy your life
                              - to be happy –
                            it’s all that matters

                                          – Audrey Hepburn

Chapter Thirty-Six – Liam

I woke up early the next morning and I looked over at the beautiful red head lying in my arms and smiled. I never wanted to wake up without her and it sucked knowing I would have to, she needed to learn to sleep alone but I just wanted her by my side at night.

I loved that she was the first thing I saw every morning.

I took a few minutes to just enjoy this while the other four people slept before I had to get up and get ready for work.

“You love her don’t you?” I jumped as I got out of bed and turned to see that Nina was awake and staring at me. I looked at her for a second; she and Addie did have resemblances, mainly their red hair and blue eyes.

“I do.” I told her and she looked over at her

“I like her. She’s nice.” She was a little awkward but that was alright, we were all a little awkward.

“She is and it takes her a little bit to warm up to people, not as much as last summer, but she’s just cautious. You may have to wait that part out but as soon as you do she’s such an amazing person to be around.” I looked back to my beautiful sleeping girlfriend.

“How long have you been together?” she asked

“Officially, about a week but we saw each other last summer but they came for her, she left for a few months, I was angry and it took me a while to stop being an idiot.”

“You’re all so close.” She said kind of sadly

“Spend some more time with us and you will be too Nina. This family is a very loving one, nothing like her parents.”

“Okay.” She said and settled back into bed

“We’re trying to sleep here.” Asher said and he glared up at me.

“Come lay next to Addie just in case. I have to get to work.” I told him and he nodded but made his way to where I was laying and she turned and threw an arm over him and curled back up making me smile. He smiled down at her lovingly, maybe not biologically, but Addie was his little sister.

Nina looked over at them and then at me.

“Go back to sleep Nina, no one’s going to bite.” I said and I went to get ready for work and when I came back out I shook her lightly

“Liam.” She said tired and I kissed her forehead

“I have to go to work baby, I love you.” she looked up at me and smiled

“I love you too.” She leaned up and I kissed her soft lips quickly “Have a good day at work.” She told me as I went to the door.

“I’ll call you later, spend some time with your sister.” I said and she nodded and curled back up with Asher, I was so glad she had such an amazing family here for her. it made me worry a lot less.

I grabbed coffee on my way to work and went into the office.

“Liam.” My boss acknowledged me

“Morning.” I said

“Were heading out to the site today.” he let me know and I nodded

“Okay. When?” I stopped by his desk and asked