[Chapter Thirty-Four] Liam

First i would like to say...
I don't know how many of you were following and reading September 2014, but to those of you who were and we're so kind and supporitive through my friends death, i would like to say thank you again for that. Today is the one year of her death and you guys were part of the reason i got through it.

R.I.P Tacey

          Surrender to what is. 
                      Let go of what was.
                                Have faith in what will be.

                                          Sonia Ricotti

Chapter Thirty-Four – Liam

Sister, Addison has a sister and she was freaking out about it. I held her and she had just kind of shut down. I was wondering when her life would ever be normal, when there wouldn't always be something just around the corner waiting to throw her life into a spin.

"I have a sister." She said softly and I nodded, at least she wasn't crying, I absolutely hated it when she cried and that seems to be what she does most.

I feel like I'm failing her as a boyfriend when she cries and I hate that I can't stop all the pain she has to go through.

"Yeah you do."

"What am I supposed to do?" she asked me, and she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes, ran my thumb over her cheek and I loved when she leaned into my touch.

"Talk to her. I bet she's just as surprised as you are and I bet she's in there wondering what's going on since you ran out." I told her and she looked towards the back door she just ran out of.

"What if she doesn't like me?" she asked and I couldn't help but smile

"Do you think I like Kaylis all the time? She's a pain in the butt but she's my sister and I love her. You see Asher and Kalila, they argue but you know they're there for each other. You have a choice to accept Nina or not but chances are that since she showed up here she wants to know you." I told her and she nodded

"We have the same eyes." she told me

"And red hair." I added

She grabbed my hand and brought me back inside with her, we went through the kitchen and everyone was still sitting where they were and very tense, Addie stood back and just watched them all, I noticed she does that a lot when she doesn't know what to do.

"Hey." Addie said and everyone jumped and turned to face her

"What she means to say is she's sorry for running out earlier and she's fine now." I said and she elbowed me lightly in the stomach making Lalan smile at us.

"I'm sorry for running out, I was just surprised." She said and I kissed the side of her head trying to encourage her "Hello Nina." She looked towards the small scared red headed girl that was sitting on the couch close to her mom

"Hi." She said shyly.

"Are you two thirsty or hungry? We were having dinner soon; would you like to join us?" She asked them and Nina's grip on her mom's hand loosened slightly.

"Okay." Nina agreed and Karen seemed to relax too.

"As Addison said, I'm Lalan, Lucas is my brother. This is my husband Ethan and our oldest children Asher and Kalila. And then Liam is Addison's boyfriend." Lalan said to try to ease the rest of the tension.

"It's nice to meet you." Nina said shyly, this was all her family too, just like Addison, her Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. That's kind of a weird thought.