Chapter 21 -Family Meeting-

Already 21 chapters!:D

“Should we tell the others or not?” he asked after a moment. “I think it will be hard to hide it from them; Especially Alice and Edward, if they don’t know it already.” He sat me down on my feet carefully and took my hand in his to lead me to the door. Yet he suddenly stopped and kneeled in front of me to kiss my stomach and then me. I felt tears in my eyes, now tears of joy and pure happiness. We walked down to their room; apparently they were all still together in there.

Alice opened the door before we could knock and embraced me. “I’m so happy for you,” she whispered into my ear, too low for the rest to understand. Then she embraced Carlisle and let us inside. Emmett sprang up worriedly because of my tears I think. Jasper looked confused, seeing my tears but feeling the joy and happiness from us. Edward smiled triumphantly with Bella at his side, who seemed to be confused just as well as Emmett and Rosalie. “Guys, we have to tell you something.” The three leaned forward awaiting my answer. I looked up at Carlisle to let him know that he can tell it otherwise he would explode with emotions, at least it seemed that way to me. He smiled at me and clapped once before hugging me to his side and announcing: “We’re having a baby!”

Alice squealed now without restraint and hugged us once again. Edward moved forward and embraced us all well, Bella joined him. Jasper congratulated us with a huge smile and began trying to keep Alice on the ground before she would go through the ceiling. I laughed at that but worry flew through me regarding Rosalie’s reaction. I looked at her timidly, but I could see a similar smile on her face. She walked to my side and embraced me lovingly. “You’re such a wonderful mother, the child couldn’t ask for a better Mom.” I hugged her back and tears began to fall down my face. Rosalie didn’t let Emmett hug me in one of his bear hugs instead he kissed my cheek and smiled brilliantly. After all this stress I could finally feel the exhaustion and tiredness rush back to me and my eyelids drooped already. Carlisle noticed how tired I was and swung me into his arms. I couldn’t even complain because I felt so good in his embrace. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. The last thing I heard was the goodnight wishes from my family.

-All rights belong to Stephenie Meyer-