Chapter 41 -Carlie Rose Cullen-

“What’s her name?” I asked him. “You may decide if you want to. I’d like to call her Rose.” I thought about it: “How about Carlie Rose Cullen?” I asked him, “after her beautiful father,” I explained. “It’s beautiful,” Carlisle agreed and kissed me again. “Oh, she has the same name,” Rosalie gushed, “I like Carlie very much. She has a beautiful name.” “Yes, little Carlie.” I said and stroked her cheek. She slowly drifted to sleep in my arms. The bottle was empty and she gurgled until her eye lids drooped and she slept. I cradled her softly, but yawned myself. “You should rest, my love,” Carlisle told me softly. “Yeah, maybe a round of sleep wouldn’t hurt,” I said and felt the exhaustion coming back. I handed Carlie carefully over to Carlisle, who cradled her in his arms. I wanted to keep her at my side forever, but I really needed to sleep, I was already half asleep right now.

When I woke up, I looked around disoriented. Where’s my baby? I looked to my left and there they sat. “Good morning, love,” Carlisle greeted me and leaned over to kiss me.

I smiled and looked over at our daughter. She was awake and looked at me. I stroked her little fingers. “Do you want to hold her?” Carlisle asked. “Yes!” he handed her over immediately. She kicked around, but otherwise only made some gurgle sounds.

She wore the little stompers with the teddy bear on it. “I will never get tired of watching her,” I quietly told Carlisle. “Me neither. Though I hadn’t much opportunity to do it last night,” he laughed. I looked at him questioningly.

“Wait, I’ve slept the entire night?” “Yes, you needed to rest, my love. Carlie was totally fine,” Carlisle assured me,” Well, actually, the kids couldn’t get enough of her. Everyone has had her in his or her arms and played with her, to spend some time with her I had to flight in here,” he laughed. “I mean, she really is adorable,” I argued.

Carlisle nodded and smiled at her. We watched her some more until her plump limps formed an o-form while yawning and she drifted to sleep. “What about her growth, to me it seems that she didn’t grow really?” I asked. “I checked her weight and height every hour but she is developing like a normal human child. It seems that she is more human than vampire though she seems to be very observant just like Renesmee.” I nodded happily, if her growth will stay that way we had the chance to see her grow up properly.

Please vote and comment!

-All rights belong to Stephenie Meyer-