Chapter 61 -More Planning...-

(8 weeks old)

The next week we spent planning everything for the Christening. Carlisle checked the plans with the vicar and I and Alice took care of the outfits, whereas Rose and Bella helped me with the decorations. Mostly one of the boys was looking after Carlie. Carlisle was busy getting everything planned in England so that he was in our office talking on the phone for hours. It was probably easier to go there, which we will definitely do in the next weeks, we just didn’t have a date. Our daughter meanwhile stayed either with Carlisle or us girls when she was sleeping or playing on her playmat or with Jasper, Emmett and Edward who would play with her and feed her.

Right now as I speak she was downstairs with Edward and Renesmee playing, while I was in Alice’s office together with Bella and Rose. She showed me designs of dresses for each of us excluding Carlie, who already had her outfit. We planned every outfit to be in light colours and the only exceptions were the tuxedos of the guys. “They will be ready next week before you will fly to London,” Alice informed me,” That way we have time to make changes if necessary.” I hugged my three girls. “Thank you for helping me plan this,” I told them. They all returned my hug and smiled.

After planning dresses we went on to decorations into the evening. I sighed; I wanted to finish the planning but I really missed my daughter. The girls noticed that I wasn’t really into it anymore.

“How about we finish this tomorrow? It is already late,” Bella said. “Uhm, yes,”  I answered and willingly left the room with the others. Alice and Rose walked downstairs to their husbands and I walked into Carlisle’s office. To my surprise he already had Carlie in his arms.

“She was fuzzing around and I was finished anyway, right?” he cooed. I sat down on his desk and Carlisle gave me a kiss and handed her over. “I’ve missed you soo much,” I told her with a smile. She smiled and held on tightly on a strand of my hair. 

-All rights belong to Stephenie Meyer-