Smol Dylan. *

Jorel stared out of Dylan's window and sighed. He kept thinking that something or someone was going to go behind their back and he couldn't shake the feeling away. why did this start happening? and why now? Right now until Dylan's dad could sort the studio out they had to practice in his bedroom. Matt twirled his drumsticks around his fingers and looked at Dylan, who was currently wrapped up in a blanket trying not to fall asleep. "Dyl how much do your parents actually make?" Dylan looked down in thought before looking at Matt. "over £20,000 a year but it wasn't always like that."

George nodded. "its still bloody amazing. isn't it j?" Jorel completely ignored George who rolled his eyes, sitting next to Dylan. Aron, on the other hand growled slightly and walked over.  He punched Jorel's arm making him turn around. "What the fuck Aron?! that hurt! God that's gonna bruise." Dylan poked his head out the blanket. "go to the kitchen. there should be some ice in the freezer." Jorel nodded and walked down stairs. Everybody shared a look of concern before turning to Aron. "Dude what the fuck?" Dylan pulled his blanket closer before looking at the others. "so changing topic. do we have enough songs to get to the finale?" 

Jordan jumped up, grabbing his mic. "Lets practice Everywhere I go? please!" Matt tapped his drumsticks against the table. "Hmm... I dont know Jordan. maybe we shou-" Jordan ran in front of matt and kneeled in front of him. "please matt. I'll do anything!" Matt bit his lip and looked at George who was laughing behind his sleeve. Dylan seemed to be laughing too. while also trying not to a have a coughing fit. "Please Mattie?" Matt looked down and nodded. "sure." 

Aron rolled his eyes and went to grab his mic. "gay" Jeff looked up and stared at Aron. "what was that Aron?" Aron spun round smiling. "nothing!" Jeff crossed his arms nodding slowly. "yeah ok...." 

--------------------------

"Finally. As much as I love that song I really need to practice my lyrics." Aron moaned falling against Dylan's bed. "I think it came out pretty well much better then last time we played it." George went to speak, when Dylan's mom came in. "sorry boys I just thought I'd bring you some drinks. you sounded amazing by the way" Dylan groaned and disappeared into his blankets. "Mom! dont that's embarrassing!" Dylan's mom laughed and put the drinks down. "keep practicing boys you'll destroy the auditions" She walked out and Dylan poked out the blanket again. "I hate her." Then he shot up and ran to his bathroom, George ran after him while Jeff looked around. 

"He'll be ok right?"  He looked at Matt who just shrugged. "he should be the way he's been huddled in that blanket and the way his mums been piling on his food." Jeff nodded and looked at matt, who was completely oblivious to Jordan who was staring at Matt.  Jeff stifled a laugh and grabbed on of the drinks while checking his phone. "Oh shit uhm before I forget. there's a get together for all the bands and singers who've signed up wanna call anybody important?" Matt nodded, "Jeffree? he is only in one song but still" 

Jeff paled. "yeah sure I'll call him"