Nightmares

"You'll never be as good as me you pathetic cry baby." Aron smirked walking over to danny. "The guys will see how terrible you are and will kick you out of the band. they dont want to admit it but they still care about me. they hate you. and Jorel? he's using you. you're just his little fuck boy"  Danny looked at the other boy and started crying. "no! he isn't! he l-loves me!" Aron smirked again. "you sure about that? think about jeff. he got kicked out after one song!" Danny shook his head. "no he didn't! Jordan told me what you did! " Aron sighed and clicked his fingers. "you'll never learn will you? " The rest of 9Lives appeared behind Danny and grabbed him. "show him a real world of hurt. and make sure everyone can hear him you dont mess with me..." 

"NO!" Danny woke up in one of Dylan's guest bedrooms and started crying. Jorel was a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear Danny get off the bed and walk downstairs. Danny checked the time and sat down. it was 2am and he was not going to sleep now. he hugged his knees and bit his lip. that dream had to mean something right? maybe it was linked in with those hate messages and constant glares he got. 

But the boys stood up for him. Jordan beat Aron up. multiple scenarios ran through Danny's mind. "maybe they are using me.. maybe Jorel doesn't love me. Maybe they want me out of the band so Aron can come back?" Danny started crying again and somebody walked into the kitchen. "Danny? dude what's wrong?" 'crap! its Jordan cant let him see me like this.' Danny thought. he quickly dried his eyes and turned around. 'smiling'.

"I-im fine Jordan." Jordan walked over to the fridge and grabbed some beers. "It doesn't look like it I heard you walk out of the other guest room. what's wrong?" he passed Danny one of the beers before sitting down and opening his own. "im fine!" Jordan looked up, he stood up and walked over to Danny. "no your not. tell me what's wrong or I'll get Jorel" Danny froze. he wouldn't get Jorel really would he? Danny sighed but decided to take the risk. "im fine just leave me alone!" 

Jordan sighed and ran back upstairs into Danny and Jorels room. He walked over to the bed and poured his beer over Jorel, who woke up and glared at Jordan. "What the fuck Jordan?!?" Jordan put the bottle down. "hey! it was the only way to wake you up! dude your a heavy sleeper." Jorel got out of bed and sighed.

"I'm gonna have to have a shower." Jordan grabbed his arm and pointed to Danny's empty spot. "your boyfriend is currently downstairs refusing to tell me why he's crying" Jorel sighed and grabbed some clothes. "gimme five minutes  to get this stupid beer out of my hair and I'll be downstairs." Jordan nodded and walked down stairs back to the kitchen. "danny are you ok? Jorel will be down in a moment. can you tell me what's wrong?" Danny nodded and started to explain. 

Just as he was about to finish, Jorel finally appeared. "you said 5 minutes.. not 20..." Jorel looked at Jordan and smiled. "sorry.." Jordan growled and went back upstairs. "fuck you decker!" Jorel sighed and turned to Danny. "sorry bout that. now what's wrong?" Danny sighed and looked up. "promise me you wont laugh?" Jorel nodded and Danny looked down. "I had a nightmare about Aron.. he kept saying that you didn't love me and I was just a fuck boy and you would kick me out the band." Jorel picked danny up bridal style and sighed. "I would never do that to you... and we would never kick you out the band..." Danny smiled and hugged Jorel yawning. "c-can we go back upstairs? im tired again.." "Ok"

--------------------------

"where's George and Dylan? I know we came home early from that party but I never saw them, and they said they were going on." Jorel said as danny handed him his breakfast. "maybe they're still asleep?" Matt asked poking his head out the kitchen. "hmm.. I'll go check Dylan's room" Jordan said getting up. "be careful! wake Dylan up first. you'll start world war three if you wake George up"  Matt shouted. "and I dont want a dead boyfriend!" 

"Yeah yeah I know!" Jordan shouted. he walked to Dylan's bedroom and knocked on the door. "Dylan? George? you two awake?" Jordan opened the door as quietly as possible and walked in. "where are they?" Jordan asked when he saw the empty bed. he walked out the room and went to the bathroom he pushed the door open slightly and went bright red when he saw Dylan on the floor passed out. "what the fuck?" he pushed the door open completely and bit his lip when he saw George. "so that's what they were doing..." George was passed out next to Dylan and they probably didn't want waking up. 

Jordan walked back downstairs and looked at matt. "well? where's Dylan and George?" Jordan tried hiding his blush before answering. "uhm passed out in the bathroom.. naked and uhm... dont go wake them up please.." Danny started choking on his drink and looked up. "they had sex in the bathroom?!!" Jordan nodded and ran his hand through his hair. "looked like they had a good time though... but apart from the mess the bathroom is in.. they were cuddling so it kinda made it cute" 

Danny put his drink down and pushed his plate away. "yeah uhm thanks for the image Jordan now Im not hungry.." Jorel picked up Danny's fork and smirked. "want me to feed ya?" Danny went red and hit Jorel. "no!" Matt laughed and got a glare from Danny. "sorry! oh by the way when you were choking on your drink im pretty sure Jorel was thinking of something else"

 "OW! did you both just kick me?!" Jorel and Danny nodded before looking at Jordan. "I thought you were the dirty minded one Jordan.." Jordan shook his head. "nope. Matts the one who chokes himself with my belt.." "JORDAN! I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!" Danny started laughing and smiled. "im so glad I met you guys." Jorel smiled and hugged danny "yeah and we're glad we met you too little lion~" 

"what's going on here?" The guys turned around to see a half sleepy Dylan. "Dyl! you finally decided to make an appearance!" Dylan looked at Jordan and Growled sitting down rubbing his forehead. "ugh.. I feel like shit and my throat hurts.." Jordan looked at matt who went to grab Dylan some aspirin. "yeah uhm it should be sore after what you and George did last night." Dylan went red and looked down. "what happened at that party then?" "nothing much... except the police came round" 

Matt handed Dylan drink along with the Aspirin and smiled. "yeah.. we had to make a runner before the police caught us. didn't we go to that club down the road?" Jordan nodded before turning to Dylan. "By the way. You two need to clean the bathroom up. oh and the living room too" Dylan looked at Jordan confused. "the living room? but we-" "All your clothes and the multiple bottles of the beer and vodka all over the floor." Dylan went red and hid his face. "uhh... we dont have school today do we?" 

"nope three day weekend. but we do have to practice tonight. so you better sort ya self out "

"Shit... I-ill go wake up George"