Lion

(thought id give ya a second update. and this is chapter 30... :O  and oh my god I published this before I started it) 

"Jordan wake up... C'mon.. dude.. please..." George sighed and looked at matt who just smiled. "he takes forever to wake up so you'll be here for a while." George glared at matt. "matt im sorry but I have to do this before we're late to school." Matt stared at George and gasped when he punched Jordan. "GEORGE!" Jordan woke up and looked up. "what happened?" Matt looked at Jordan before pushing George out the room. "babe im so sorry. just sort yourself out. we're gonna be late otherwise."

matt walked downstairs and looked at the guys. "Jordan will be down in a few minutes." Jorel nodded and grabbed his keys. "tell him we'll be in the car." Jorel walked out with the others and Matt shouted up the stairs. "JORDAN! ME AND THE GUYS ARE GONNA BE IN THE CAR BE QUICK!" he ran out and got into the car, smiling. "so when are we performing?" "after lunch." Danny said looking up from his phone. "ive just realised... ive been with you guys for nearly a month and I still know barely anything bout ya." 

Jorel smiled and looked at danny. "we'll we can stay the same for you. so c'mon tell us somethings bout you." Danny looked down and smiled. "when I was little my favourite toy was my Tonka truck." "Tonka truck?" Dylan looked next to him and smiled. "hey jord. and yes he said Tonka truck, were finding out more about danny boy."  Jordan nodded and danny continued. "im scared of ghosts.. and uhm... the rest ill tell you later cause were actually at school." 

---------------------------------

"ok so first up is green day then Adam lambert then 9 lives and then Hollywood undead" a student said looking at all the bands. "I like how we're always last to sing." Danny said causing the others to laugh. "well they must love our music that much that they save it for last." George nodded and watched Green day walk on stage. "I really cant wait to perform. it's going to be the best performance ever!" 

After Adam lambert walked off stage, Aron stood up, glaring at Danny and walking on stage. "hey what do you think he meant by 'if you make it past your next birthday?'" Jordan shrugged and looked at the stage. (something will totally not happen In the next book) "well we dont have to worry. we'll be graduating next year and then we dont have to see him ever again." Danny nodded and leaned against jorel. 

"They wanna see blood, They wanna see hate, Like a fucking AK,Is going up in flames, So when they point the finger, We flip our backs and say fuck that. Fuck that!"

 "Jesus he got better at making his own songs.." Dylan said looking at George. "dont worry kitty he isn't as good as us." Dylan smiled and hugged George. not noticing Aron walk past. "Faggot." Jordan looked at Dylan before glaring at Aron. "someone's heading for a beating.." "ok Hollywood undead you're next!" Jorel stood up and they all walked on stage. "we can do it guys. lets beat Aron and show him not to mess with the undead." 

"I am a lion and I want to be free Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside the window just to watch you as you sleep  Cause I am a lion born from things you cannot be How can I sleep at night, there's a war inside my head?"

"oh shit... hes good.." Arina said looking at her brother. "its ok Arina... we wont let them beat us... I have an idea." "what's the plan?"  Aron looked down and her and smirked. "when we graduate they'll probably make it big right?" Arina nodded and let him continue. "so when they make it big, the day there on stage... I'll ruin them.." "how?" Aron smirked. "just you wait." 

"I'll give you all those things that these liars never gave The hands on the clock, and the things we cannot change Tear it all to pieces, and take back what I made"

"ever since that stupid danny joined all there songs have been so.. deep.... its pathetic." Arina said walking away. "yeah. dont know why I was friends with 'em.." Aron followed his sister and sat down going on his phone." desperately trying to ignore the guys.  

"I never meant to let go All I want and you're all I ever wanna know Can't hide in the attic of a pretty home, of a pretty home, of a pretty home Hey!"

"we get it. you're sad! just jump of a bridge or somethin'!" Vardan shouted causing the others to laugh. "I still dont get why he's such a bully." Tommy said staring at Aron. "ignore him glitter baby... he's just a jealous ass who cant get over the fact that one of the best bands in the school dont like them." Adam said glaring. "yeah.. those guys are really good." 

"I am a lion and I want to be free Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside the window just to watch you as you sleep Cause I am a lion born from things you cannot be"

Danny and the guys walked off stage and Adam walked over. "that was amazing you guys! oh and uhm.. that bastard Aron... he's planning something. I'd be careful"  Jordan nodded and thanked Adam before they walked off. "c'mon guys.. lets go hear more about danny Tonka truck" 

"I will kill you one day Jorel... And it'll be on our wedding day..."