Food and Tattoos

(Is it bad that ive already decided what to do for the last chapter and ive also decided to do a second book? oh and there shall be a few extra chapters today) 

"Guys wake up!" Dylan shook Jordan who once again kicked matt in the back and made him fall out of bed.  "oops... My bad. sorry Matty." Matt groaned and sat up rubbing his back. "im dreading when we have our own house.." Dylan started laughing and handed Matt some clothes. "George is taking us all out for breakfast then were going out for a bit before we come back to practice" 

"But i wanted to stay in and play on your Xbox again." Matt said looking up. "hey you've been hogging my Xbox ever since you guys started staying at mine and that was nearly two months ago!" Dylan sighed and walked downstairs. "i swear he acts like a girl some days" Jordan said looking down at Matt. "oh and sorry about kicking you off the bed.." Matt rolled his eyes and stood up, starting to get changed. "yeah.. I'm dreading what's going to happen when we graduate." 

"hey! im just not use to sleeping with someone!" Jordan whined and pulled matt on the bed. "i heard that George is taking us out for food. where we going?" Matt started laughing and Jordan just sat there. "why are you laughing?" "Is food like your war cry or something?" Jordan smiled and continued hugging Matt. "it probably is..." Matt rolled his eyes and tried pushing Jordan off him. "Jordan!!! get of me! i need to finish getting changed!" Jordan sat up letting go of matts waist. "mind if i watch?" "Fuck you Jordan... just go get ready.. " 

-------------------------

"Thanks for taking us out for food George." Danny said putting his drink down and looking up. "no problem." Dylan smiled and put his phone on the table. "we should go to that club later. we need to have some fun." "Kitty... we literally just went to a club two nights ago." "uhm we didn't George.. they went to that club. we stayed at home" Jordan looked up and smirked looking at George. "yeah you had a party of your own did- OW!"

Jordan leaned down and rubbed his leg before glaring at George. "i was only joking ya know!" George Growled and looked away. "oh c'mon you two stop acting like baby's" Jorel said looking up. "wait.. i have an idea... lets go and each get a tattoo done.." Danny stared at his boyfriend and sighed. "nope... i dont want my mom finding out i have a tattoo ad kicking me out." "fine but as soon as we are old enough to have one we are going to get a tattoo done."

"That's if you make it past your next birthday"