I drink a fifth of vodka til it's gone

(thought I'd just give you guys another update... i may end up actually writing the two last chapters as well because i need to take my mind of the ending of Drawn to life the next chapter.. im crying...its so upsetting! )

"i cant believe you won!" Justin shouted jumping up and down. Danny smiled and put his drink down. "Justin.. this is like the 100th time you've said that. calm down already!" Justin gasped and pretend to faint, before sitting down. "fuck you too danny" "no that's Jorels job" Danny whispered acting innocent. Jorel dropped his drink and stared at Danny. "what was that?" "nothing~"

Kris smiled and looked at the boys. "so..... You get to work with a record label... And maybe one day make it big." Jordan nodded and stood up and pulled Matt up. "right me and matt are gonna party and you guys can do whatever the fuck you want." Jordan walked off and Matt followed. "ok... lets hope they dont fuck." George said rolling his eyes. Kevin sighed and grabbed his drink trying to block out what He had heard earlier. "you alright Kevin?"

Kris looked at the other boy who nodded and stood up. "next round on me. whadda want?" "same as last time Kevin. want a hand bringing them over?" Kris got up and flowed Kevin to the bar. "So what song should we do for our big performance?" Jorel asked running his hands through Danny's hair. "hey! leave my hair alone! and what about that song we were gonna use for the semi-finals?" Dylan looked up and smiled. "you talking about comin' in hot?" Danny nodded and started humming the song,

"I'm gonna chase this whiskey with Patron I wanna girl in my lap with a Jagerbomb I'm comin' in hot, ya heard me And I'ma make it rain on the girl who serves me" Jorel gasped and grabbed Danny's waist. "dont you mean a boy?! and shouldn't it be you in my lap!? i better ask Jordan to change the lyrics!"

Danny started laughing and rolled his eyes. "hey Jorel..." Justin smiled before glaring. "you better make sure you look after our danny. otherwise i will find you and kill you.. so yeah!" Justin started smiling again and Jorel bit his lip. "does he always act like that?" Danny nodded and Justin went on his phone, ignoring them. "he kinda acts like the big brother of the group... Now. lets stop talking and lets take a page out of Jordan's book and party!" Danny stood up and ran off Jorel following him. "HEY WAIT UP!" Justin shouted running after them.

Dylan looked at George and smiled. "if you want we could uhm... Go home early.. cause my parents aren't home tonight," George smirked and stood up when Kris and Kevin walked over with the drinks. "where's the guys?" "oh they went to party. uhm, dyl doesn't fell very well so im taking him home~" Kris caught on and smirked. "Oh really~?" Kris started laughing and George walked off with Dylan. "im guessing we're gonna have to take these guys home and where's Justin?"

"no idea.... now c'mon lets go party..."

---------------------------------------

"that was fucking amazing!" Danny shouted collapsing on the sofa. "yep it was!" Jorel shouted falling next to him, Matt and Jordan were making out in the hallway and Justin was asleep on the kitchen table. "is it okay if we guys stay here then?" Kris asked sitting down. "yeah! stay as long as you want! Dylan's mom wont mind!" Kris smiled and grabbed a game controller. "what games does Dylan have?" "check that cupboard there. by the way Dylan's parents are incredibly wealthy so there's a lot of games."

"GAMES?" Justin ran to danny and started jumping. "where?" danny pointed and Justin walked over to cupboard. "wow.. we're gonna be here for a while.." Danny smiled and looked at Jorel. "ive had an idea. your getting on with the guys. so if we do make it big.. couldn't they be part of the group.. like the crew guys? so like all those things like sound and that?" Jorel thought for a second before smiling. "sure. but we'll go over it more tomorrow morning. now go to sleep."