At this rate...

"Ok so we have what a week and half to practice right?" Jorel asked looking over and Jordan who nodded. "yep. its kinda scary how we're up against our Ex-friend and his band.." Jorel sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "i still cant believe it. i knew Aron was good at singing.  but getting to the finals. that scared me." Danny looked up and walked over to Jorel hugging him. "but.. we're in the finals as well... cant we just focus on that?" Jorel wrapped an arm around Danny and nodded. 

"Yeah. hey before we know it we'll have graduated and will be on tour." Matt looked up from his drums and started laughing. "dont get to carried away Jay." "no i mean it! underneath the posters about the battle, there was this thing and it mentioned how th-" "the winning band will be able to sign up with a record label and make it big?" Dylan said butting in. "yeah. did you see it?" Dylan nodded. "yeah but uhm that's probably a lie." 

"yeah dyl's kinda right. our school says things like that all the time but it never happens." George said standing up. "is there any pizza left over from last night?" Danny rolled his eyes but nodded. "yeah im surprised there's some left. i thought you would of had them all." George glared at danny and walked downstairs. "George i don't mean it!" Danny shouted frowning. Dylan stood up and sighed. "gimme a second to talk to him. you guys can start practicing if you want. my parents should be gone by now." He ran downstairs and Danny looked down. "dont worry lion. George is just being grumpy."

"probably because he didn't get to fuck Dylan last night" Matt said smirking. "MATT!" Danny looked at the drummer who winked before bursting into laughter. "really matt? really?!" Matt nodded and tried to calm down. "matt are you ok?" Jorel asked slightly concerned. "im fine! really. i just cant stop laughing. Danny's expression was priceless!"  Danny pouted and looked away. "really matt?" Jorels sighed and Jordan smirked getting up. 

"Jordan what are you doing?" Jordan walked over to matt and picked him up. "JORDAN! PUT ME DOWN!!!" "nope!" He sat down and put matt in his lap. "aww!" Danny grabbed his phone and started taking pictures. "really danny?" Mat buried his head in Jordan's chest and sighed. "seems the tables have turned!" Jorel shouted taking pictures as well. "At this rate we'll never get round to practicing today." 

"do we have to? i just wanna cuddle now..."

(thought id just throw in an update... )