party.

(i like how I'm including jeffree star and I'm listening to killer.. XD) 

"This is so fucking boring... its not even a party! more like a boring reunion." Aron whined sitting down. "shut up Aron" Jeff said staying as far away as he could from jeffree. "are those two still not talking?" Matt whispered looking at Jordan. "no idea" Jordan passed matt a drink and sat down. "matt sit down you've been walking all day today." Jordan said he knew there wasn't any chairs left and matt probably hadn't been walking all day but he desperately wanted matt to sit with him... On his lap... And he was hoping he could quickly tell him his feelings. lets hope it works.

"um one there's no chairs left and two... i d-don't want to sit down"  matt whispered. he really wanted to sit with Jordan but he couldn't. not in front of the whole school. that's screaming for a beating! Jordan frowned. "ok.." "oh stop it you assholes! just shut up!" (time to be really rude and feel bad cause i still like deuce and what I'm gonna say will make me cry. ;-;)  "look no one cares if you like each other its fucking disgusting anyways!" Aron mumbled being met with several glares  from his band mates. "A-Aron stop it.." Dylan whispered. "i d-don't understand h-how you can hang around with Jeffree. no offence jeffree." Dylan said looking at the other boy. "its ok love~" jeffree said with a wink while sorting out his hair . "i get it all the time" Dylan blushed slightly but looked at Aron. "so if you can h-hang out with him t-then why cant you hang o-out with people who love t-the same gender?" Dylan said pointing at matt who went bright red. "actually I'm b-bisexual... J-Jordan's gay..." 

George laughed slightly. "i think were all either gay or bisexual" the others nodded and before Aron could speak the head teacher appeared on stage. "ahh fuck.." Aron sighed but looked up watching the head teacher introduce the two new bands joining the battle. "so here we have 6WL and 9lives" the girl from the right coughed. "uhm were know as 6 white lies not 6WL that was our old name" (yep its the band i made with my mates) the head teacher nodded. "ok.. anyways before i let you guys go practice 9lives need a lead singer so if anyone who wants to join a band because i know there's a few solo acts here. go ahead" Aron looked up at 9lives and gasped. they were his mates from his old school! a small idea formed in his mind and he smirked, this was going to be perfect.