Comin in hot

(oh shite... one last chapter left........ then a second book! ......)

Justin groaned as he woke up rubbing his forehead. "what the fuck happened?"  He looked around Dylan's living room, Kris was asleep next to him and Kevin was in the kitchen. Justin stood up and he kicked Kris waking him up. "What the heck?! why'd ya kick me?" Justin shrugged and walked away yawning. Kris sighed and sat up smiling at the passed out couple on the sofa. "Danny... Danny wake up" Kris laughed when danny tried to punch him but fell on the floor waking up.

"ahh  my head.." "migraine?" Danny shook his head. "no.. I just bumped it... I didn't actually drink much as I thought I did last night." Kris nodded and Justin walked in with a couple of glasses of water. "this is for Jorel. and this is for you Kris." he put one glass down and handed the other to Kris. "Kevin's awake. oh and will Dylan mind if he starts making some food?" Danny shrugged and looked at Jorel. "ehh Dylan shouldn't mind..I mean I mostly did the cooking before so..." He pushed Jorel off the sofa and stood up. "I'll go help. and morning Jorel" 

Jorel rubbed his head and Justin handed him the water and smiled. "here ya go" Jorel smiled and Justin handed him some aspirin as well.  "so its five in the morning school wont start until twelve today so what are we gonna do?" Jorel smiled and stood up. "well danny had an idea so we need everyone in the kitchen." Justin nodded and Jorel walked to the stairs. "do you guys need some clothes?" Justin shook his head. "Kris has some in his car. do you need help waking up the others?" "yeah!" 

Justin smiled and walked off to the kitchen. "ohh smells good you two." Danny smiled and turned around. "if you need to wake the guys up Jordan and matts bedroom is the first to your left" Justin smiled again and ran off. "it seems you've really got used to being with these guys." Kevin said sorting ten table out. "yeah... im sorry about leaving the band like that. but I do have something to ask the guys later that does involve you guys" 

Kevin nodded and danny looked down. "what happened to the others then?" Kevin sighed. "you mean Lyle, John, Matt and Stephen right?" Danny nodded and smiled. "hey im friends with two Matts!" Kevin shook his head. "nope...Matt moved to New York with Stephen. Lyle moved schools and John refuses to talk to us.. so the band kinda broke up." Danny gasped and started crying. "danny its not your fault! it was ours. we should of tried to stay together with our without you. " He quickly hugged danny and all the boys came in. "danny?" Jorel walked over and Kevin sighed. "i told him what happened to the band.." Kris sighed and handed Kevin some clothes. "go get changed..." Kevin walked off and Dylan sat down. "Danny its okay... and once again amazing breakfast." 

"uhhhh...thanks? Imma get changed then Jorel can tell you that idea"  

--------------------------------

"so what is it you need to tell us?" George asked putting his drink down. "oh uhm when danny was starting to sober up he had an idea... We've been getting along with you three." He pointed To Justin, Kevin and Kris before talking again. "so if we do make it big one day. and its alright with the guys. they could be our crew guys.." Justin dropped his drink and looked at danny who just smiled. "you mean as in like go on tour with you and stuff?" Jorel nodded and they looked at Jordan Matt George and Dylan. Jordan stood up and smirked. "well that sounds like an amazing plan and i would gladly let them be in the band but..."

"but what?" "can Dylan's mother cope with a few more kids in her house?"  Dylan stood up and ran upstairs. "MOM!" Kris looked at Jordan who smiled. "wait for it.." "FUCK YES! THANK YOU MOM!" Dylan ran back to the kitchen and smirked walking up to Justin. "welcome to the band now how would you like to help out for the big performance tonight?" Kris smiled and stood up. "we'd be happy to Jordan." Danny squealed and stood up hugging Justin. "well lets get ready!!"