lets have a battle!

(theres gonna be a lot of lyrics and songs in this one so it may be my longest chapter)

"what?" Jorel looked at Danny who just laughed. "im the only gay one in my band..." Jorel just stood there. "and they don't know that you're gay?" Danny nodded. "ive been with them for a few years now and they've never found out" George bit his lip for a second before speaking. "so how do you keep that a secret?" Danny just laughed again. "its easy! just hit and flirt with girls and don't do anything to show that you might be gay. why you asking?" Dylan sighed, "uhm our band mate Aron he's homophobic and we cant keep it a secret. half the school knows and we didn't want him to find out... but he has and we just didn't want anyone else knowing..." Danny let out a little gasp and hugged Dylan. "your band mate sounds nasty!" Dylan jumped slightly but hugged back. "yeah Aron can be a piece of work some days..." 

Danny pulled away and pouted. "he sounds like a fucking bitch!" Jorel smiled. him and danny where gonna get along. "hey at lunch why don't you come meet the rest of the guys at lunch?" danny looked at Jorel. "there's more of you?" George nodded. "yeah what's wrong?" danny sighed. "im not sure if I want to see Aron... he sounds really mean..." Jorel bit his lip and smirked. "Ill protect you!" danny looked up and blushed. "y-you will?" Jorel nodded and walked over. "now shall we check the rest of the competition?" "sure"

---------------------------------------

"Jesus they sound really good" Jorel whispered. "but who are they anyways?" "Blood on the dance floor" Danny replied. "ive seen them before.. there weird.. most of their songs are like about sex..." Jorel blushed but continued watching the other band. danny was right. they were singing about sex. "maybe we should go see Green day? I heard that they are supposed to be good.." danny said trying to hide his blush. "y-yeah good idea.." George mumbled before walking of. 

"Welcome to a new kind of tension All across the alienation Where everything isn't meant to be okay Television dreams of tomorrow We're not the ones who're meant to follow For that's enough to argue" Dylan's eyes widened when he heard them. they sounded cool but he didn't like the fact that they sung about America in that way. (IT DOSENT MATTER DYLAN THEY ARE A FUCKING AWESOME BAND!) "they kinda scare me.... who would sing about America like that?" "They would... I mean, I like the song but I can see what ya mean Dylan... now lets go see linkin park...." George scratched his neck and looked at danny. "I already checked them out there ok who else is playing in the battle?" danny thought for a moment. "there's a band called Paramore... but the lead singers pretty feisty" 

"whys that?" danny giggled "the leads singer is a girl" Dylan smiled and immediately ran towards the room that Paramore where practicing in. "thought he was gay?" George nodded. "he is but people still call him a ladies man" danny rolled his eyes and ran after Dylan. George sighing and looking down. "hey George don't worry... remember what you need to do at the end of our audition?" George nodded and walked off leaving Jorel. "I really love danny... FUCK" (aww don't deny your feelings Jorel.. your meant to be~) 

"Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now.Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now. But God does it feel so good, 'Cause I got him where I want him now. And if you could then you know you would. 'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good."  "holy crap she's good... have to let Aron know.. he wont want to be beaten by a girl" Dylan said causing the guys to laugh. "yeah his reputation will fall" Jorel rolled his eyes. "if he was here you'd all get a beating now whose next danny?" Danny looked around a pointed to an open door. "there. its the singer Adam lambert." 

(im going to do a second part to this because im tired and im actually getting a head ache.. sorry guys)