Ahh fuck...

"DYLAN!?! What on earth happened here?!" Dylan woke up in his bed and looked around. "shit... what happened?" he looked around and saw George asleep next to him and he went bright red. "oh shit...That party.. ahh fuck" Dylan prayed that his parents would understand. well they did last time. He grabbed his trousers and slipped them on before walking downstairs. "Hey mom... Why are you here? weren't you visiting the family?" His mother nodded before sitting down. "we had to go home early. and now im glad we did. WHAT HAPPENED?" Dylan sighed. "mom.. im sorry ok. I had a little party, Aron came up uninvited and hurt a few of us.. it wont happen again... " 

"Aron came up uninvited? Ok I understand about the party and apart from all the beer bottles you managed to not Trash the place I wont get angry but what did Aron do?" Dylan looked away and sighed. "he tried to attack me. then he started saying some nasty things to Adam..." Dylan's mom thought for a moment before getting up. "mom where are you going?" She smiled and walked to the front door. "im gonna go shopping ok? and i'd 

Dylan nodded and went to wake up the guys. "matt? Jordan? wake up..." He opened the bedroom they were in and squealed. "Aww!!!" Matt and Jordan had fallen asleep and were curled up next to each other. Dylan walked out and decided against waking George up, He still couldn't remember what him and George did. but it probably wasn't anything important. 

----------------------------

Dylan sighed as he fell onto the couch. He had finally finished cleaning up and the guys still hadn't woken up. "how are they still asleep?!" Dylan walked upstairs and opened the door to the guest bedroom. "OH SHIT SORRY!" Dylan walked out and ran his hand through his hair. "next time Dyl remember to knock! we might have been doing something worse!" Jordan shouted. "Hey I wasn't to know that you two were making out!" Dylan shouted back before walking back to his room. "George? are you awake?" Dylan Opened the door and smiled when he saw George on his phone. "hey. you'll never guess what I walked in on after cleaning up the mess we made in the front room last night.." George put his phone down and looked up. "what?" "matt and Jordan making out... I shoulda knocked."

George laughed and moved to let Dylan sit down. "hey dyl... You do remember what we did last night right?" Dylan smiled. "we got completely drunk and shit faced" George sighed and moved a little closer hugging Dylan. "and do you remember what happened after ?" Dylan looked down and shook his head after trying to remember. "nope... why did something funny happen?" George sighed and looked away. "dont worry.. its not important." Dylan stared at his boyfriend and nodded. "ok I wonder how Danny and Jorel are doing..."

-------------------------------------

Danny woke up and looked next to him, Jorel wasn't there. "J-Jay? where are you?" Danny got up and sat on the edge of the bed when the door opened and Jorel walked in. "hey Lion. you ok? I woke up and didn't want to wake you so I went for a walk" Danny smiled and walked over to Jorel. "are we gonna go back to Dylan's then?" Jorel nodded and handed danny some clothes. "put these on and meet me downstairs" Danny took the clothes and started getting changed. Jorel stood by the taxi and checked his messages. 

George; Hey Jorel...

Jorel: hey. you ok? 

George: Not really.. Dylan doesn't remember anything about last night...

Jorel: whadda mean? what happened last night? 

George: we had a big party and Dylan got really drunk... we kinda uhm....

Jorel: you guys had sex? 

George: Yeah....  I want him to remember what happened tho...

Jorel: he might remember if you give him some hints... anyways I gotta go Danny's here. 

Jorel put his phone in his pocket and looked at danny. "apparently George and Dyl did it but dyl has completely forgot about it.." Danny giggled and they both got into the taxi. "so he has no idea that  they fucked? How shit faced did he get?" Jorel shrugged and showed danny the messages. "I cant wait to see how George is gonna tell Dylan..." Danny smiled and looked out the window. "I wonder how matt and Jordan are doing? Matt's being really quiet lately..." "well there's one thing he cant keep quiet about.... And that's Jordan. Before you came into the picture I wanted to shoot matt. he wouldn't shut up about the little dreams he kept having"

"you know... that's blackmail material right there right?" 

----------------------------------------

"Hey Dylan." Danny walked into the front room and sat on the floor. "hey Danny! how was your little night alone~?" Danny went red and looked away. "I would ask you the same thing but you've seem to have forgotten" Jorel looked at danny and glared. "dont you dare lion!" Dylan looked at Jorel who smiled. "dont worry Dylan." "u-uhm ok..." George sighed and walked to the kitchen. "maybe you should follow him... Dyl" Matt said looking up from his phone.  Dylan nodded and went to the kitchen. "hey Jordan... has matt ever told you about those little dr-" Matt kicked Jorel and glared. "what was that Jorel?" Jorel looked up and smirked. "I'll tell ya later"

---------------------

"Hey George? are you ok?" Dylan walked over to George  and watched his boyfriend. "I-im fine..." Dylan hugged George and sighed. "your not... what's wrong." George thought for a moment before replying. "im fine.. Kitty .. I promise." Dylan went red at the nickname and looked down. "w-why did you call me 'kitty'?" George smirked and made Dylan look up. "You really dont remember kitty?" Dylan stared at George. "remember what? all off you have been really weird and its freaking me out. what's going on "

George sighed. "ok fine. looks like im just saying it then. after the party... we did it" Dylan froze and stepped back. "w-we what?" George grabbed Dylan's hand and pulled him closer. "we may or may have not done it after everyone left.... Look I know you said you wanted to wait but you looked really cute and to be honest you were pretty drunk..." Dylan looked down and smiled. "I wasn't really drunk... I only had a few beers. I knew we did it.. it was just funny watching you try to tell me and keep it quiet at the same time" Dylan started laughing and walked off. "did you really think I wanted to wait? I was planning this all along!"