Lies

Aron smirked as he walked away from matt. he stopped just so he was out of ear shot from the boys and pretend to panic running over. "Guys! I saw matt get beaten up! He passed out!" Jordan dropped his phone and ran over to Aron. "Where is he!?!" Aron pointed to where he attacked matt. "he's over there.. but Jordan! He was talking about you.. and how he didn't "care?" Jordan looked at the guys. He literally just told them about his relationship with matt. he didn't want to break up already did he? "no you're lying matt would never do that!" Aron looked at the other boy putting a fake frown on. "are you sure? I heard that he was using you.. he doesn't love you" Jordan looked down and started to cry. Maybe Aron was right. 

George overheard everything and ran to where Matt was. "oh my god matt!" The younger boy had just come round and had bruises all over him. "matt what happened?"  Matt flinched and got up running away from George. "what the heck happened?" George walked back to the others only to hear Aron telling Jordan lie after lie about matt to him. "Dylan.. what is Aron doing?" when he didn't get a reply from his boyfriend he looked around. Where was Dylan?

"matt is an attention whore you should know that Jordan... he's after one thing. and I think that's why he fell to his knees for you so quickly." Jordan blushed and looked at Aron. "y-you're lying! Mattie I-isn't like that" Aron nodded and sighed. "he is.. ive seen him you deserve better break up with him" Jordan sighed and got out his phone. "f-fine.." Jordan quickly messaged Matt and walked off after breaking into tears. "knew it'd be easy now I have to go" Aron whispered before running off. "buy guys!" Jorel finally waled over and looked at George. "what the fuck is going on?" George shrugged he needed to find Dylan and matt.

-------------With Mattie--------

 Mattie fell to the floor crying. why the hell did Aron just beat him up? Matt hugged his knees and buried his head. he couldn't tell George he couldn't tell Jordan, he could tell anyone. his phone went off and matt looked at it. it was a message from Jordan. "Matt opened tit and threw his phone against the other wall. "IM NOT A FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE I HATE YOU JORDAN!" Matt ran off towards the school gate. he dried his eyes before jumping the gate.  He was through  with it.  

Dylan ran over and grabbed matts phone. "what the hell?" The screen was badly broken and Dylan barely managed to read the message. Aron had done the same thing to him a couple of weeks ago after finding out that Dylan liked George. "Aron is a manipulative fucker! I need to tell George and we need to go home.. but that still doesn't explain why the gate was still closed" Dylan put matts phone In his jacket pocket and ran back to George. "George! I need to talk to you!" He glared at Aron before speaking again. "in private.. its important"  George nodded and followed Dylan to the toilets. "what's the matter dyl?" 

"well you know Aron is homophobic right? Well... he's been beating me up and he did the same to Mattie.." George gasped. "is that why he started telling Jordan all those things?!"   Dylan nodded. "yep... Mattie's one and jumped the gate. which should of been open in the first place. wait..." "what?" Dylan bit his lip. "matts suicidal right? He jumped over the gate that leads towards the woods.. there's a bridge there! I think he's going to kill himself!" George grabbed Dylan's hand and ran towards Jordan. "

"hey Jordan!!" Jordan turned around and gasped when George punched him. "you asshole! Aron was manipulating you! but no you fell for it and have probably gone and sent matt to his death!"  Dylan looked at Jordan and began to explain. After he finished Jordan ran straight to the woods. Dylan looked up at George. "you realise... Arons still abusing me because of us.. and Its going to get worse but if we tell someone.. He'll kill us"