Sneaky

"All you fags on sunset, show me where the fuck you at Chad Crews getting bruised now it's time to move! All the world and Hollywood drinking 40's in the hood Tila Tila shake that ass like you know you should!"

Aron smiled and dropped his mic again. "ARON!" Aron smiled innocently. "whoops now lets go see what the others are singing" Jordan nodded and thought for a second. "lets go see that band Lorene drive I think there in the main music room..." "what the one where that stupid play was held?" Matt asked putting his drumsticks down. "yep.." Aron sighed and started walking. "lets go pussies!" George sighed and followed with Dylan Jeff and Jorel. Matt stayed behind with Jordan who was about to leave. "uhm... Jordan wait a second.." Matt walked over  and looked down. "what's the matter matt? are you ok?" matt smiled and quickly kissed Jordan's cheek. "stop worrying about me and uhm.. ilikeyou" "what was that?" "I like you!"

"you do?!" Matt nodded and squeaked when Jordan picked him up. "I love you too! wait... we cant tell the boys yet.. there stressed enough as it is.. and well Aron will start being a bitch.." Matt nodded. "maybe we should catch up with the guys" "wait a minute I have a better idea" Jordan put matt down and texted George. "what are you doing?" "being  sneaky~ now the boys think we've gone to grab some food so that means" Jordan shut the classroom door and smirked. "we can continue~"  (im going to turn this into a one shot ;3)

------------------------

"heh that's odd... Jordan and matt anit coming... there gonna get lunch." "yeah and we all know what matts gonna eat" Jorel said smirking. "we're here..." Aron said pointing at the door. He pushed it open slightly with his head and the boys poked their head in. Jorel noticed the lead singer and immediately fell in love with him. "oh my god.... he's beautiful..." Jorel whispered. Causing George to laugh. "fallen for a rival already? thought you were supposed to fall in love with a rival halfway though not at the beginning" Jorel sighed but ignored George. Everything about that boy was perfect.. he needed to talk to him.  

"We should have done a lot of things I'll turn my back  And hope to God you don't stab me in it"

The boys froze when they heard the boy sing. He was a fucking angel! Jorel bit his lip he'd fallen in love with probably one of the cutest boys in school. "he's so cute" Jorel whispered. George laughed and nudged Dylan. "he's In love~" Dylan laughed too and smiled.  "its sweet and holy fuck he's coming this way!" The boys tried to move but the door opened completely, luckily the boys other band mates had all went through the back so they only had to deal with one boy. The boy looked at the group all on the floor and laughed. "were you guys spying on us?" Aron got up and walked away. he didn't like how good this boy sounded and didn't want to talk to him. "did I just offend him or something?" Jorel got up and  shook his head.

"no arons always like that. uhm sorry about spying... we wanted to check the competition uhm..." "Daniel.. my names Daniel but people just call me danny and next time if you want to spy try and be a bit more sneakier I did kinda see you while we were practicing your really bad at spying" Jorel rubbed his neck. "that was kinda harsh.." danny laughed. "sometimes the most sass comes from the person you least expect it to... hey uhm can I check out the competition with you? " George nodded. "yes and uhm one thing" Dylan said "are you taken?" 

"uhm... no? im gay anyways... and uhm are you hitting on me?" Both Jorel and George growled at Dylan. "no I was just wondering cause ive actually seen most of your band mates with girlfriends" danny laughed. "all my band are actually straight.. ive kept this secret for ages im the only gay one" 

"say what now?"