Snap out of it

"yeah we shoulda asked her to help..." Jordan sighed. and walked towards the entrance. "hey we just said we need help! why are you going towards the entrance to a building we don't know about?" Jorel shouted running over. "we might as well try im pret-" "LOOK OUT!" Jorel pushed Jordan out the way just barely dodging the flying glass. "well i think we found him" Jorel rubbed his head and stood up. "c'mon... why don't you take that half of the building and i take that half. see which one of us gets to that room first" Jordan nodded. "if we don't find him at all meet back here in half an hour?" "sure"

-------------TIME SKIP ----------

George woke up after hearing the door open. Jorel and Jordan came in pulling a passed out  Aron into the living room. "we found him" Jordan yawned and sat on the sofa almost waking Dylan up. "so uhm did ya confess?" "nearly... but he started worrying about what would happen about the band and cried himself to sleep" Jorel shut the door and looked at Aron before looking at George. "why didn't you just kiss him. cause it woulda made him shut up and stop worrying and two you'd be telling him your feelings"   George sighed. "what if he doesn't like me?" Jordan looked at George. "but at least you would of tried.. and uhm is matt awake?" George shrugged. "no idea we put him in Jorels room because it was closer..." Jordan got up and ran towards Jorel's bedroom.

"ok if Matts in my room i might as well take Jordan's.." George looked at Jorel confused. "why Jordan's? you might as well sta-" "Jordan's going to stay in my room with matt isn't he?" George nodded. "yeah... but why not stay in matts?" "i can lock Jordan's and i don't want Aron coming into the room in the middle of the night" George got up and looked at Dylan. "he's adorable when he sleeps" Jorel gagged. "we get it you like him hey I know!" George looked up. "what?" Jorel smirked. "well if we really want to win those auditions kiss Dylan at the end of our performance.. im pretty sure that might help us get into the battle!" George looked at his friend before freaking out. "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE I CANT DO THAT!" "ahh c'mon!" George looked down. "fine... but tell the others and keep it a secret ok!" Jorel nodded. "anything for you George now lets see if we can sort the others out and get a bit of practice in" 

(Im probably going to do more than one update today cause I have nothing to do..)