Practicing

(btw im putting lyrics in bold just so you guys know~) 

Jorel yawned as he walked into school with the guys. "ugh I barely got any sleep  because im worried, we've got a week until the auditions and we've barely practiced...." Aron sighed. "so? we're gonna win no matter what." Jorel cocked his head in confusion. "how does that work? we can't win unless we practice.." Aron smirked. "we've got the looks and anyways they chose a group of girls to be the judges so they'll fall for us no matter what" Jorel sighed. "you are being a complete idiot"

Matt yawned and leaned on Jordan's shoulder. "did you hear about that band Lorene drive? apparently they joined the school last week and were allowed to join the battle." matt thought for a second. "I don't know why this school isn't a music one... I mean everyone here is literally a singer or in a band.." Jordan nodded and looked at George. "which room we practicing in?" "HE4" George replied walking off. "hey wait up!" Dylan ran after George and started walking with him. "aww... cute~ oh wait I just remembered! at the end of our audition George is going to kiss Dylan!" Matt dropped his drink and shook his head. "say what now?" Jorel smiled. "Dylan and George are going to kiss now c'mon lets go practice" 

------------------------

"You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so we fight today, And no, I don't give a Fuck what you think and say, Cause we are gonna rock This whole place anyway!" Aron dropped his mic causing an annoying amount of feedback in the background which startled Jorel. "holy shit ARON DONT DO THAT!" matt dropped his drum sticks and flinched. "please don't do that on the night... please" Aron sighed. "fine ya pussies its just a little bit of noise" Jordan walked over to Aron and spoke slowly. "see what im doing with MY mic?" Jordan placed his mic on the table. "that's what you shoulda done not just dropped it." Aron shrugged "so?"

Dylan faceplamed and walked over to Aron. "look just don't do this on the night of auditions" Aron rolled his eyes. "ill do what I want bitch." George growled. "don't call Dylan a bitch you asshole!" Dylan blushed and stood back. George would sort it out. "hey George is being Dylan's knight In shining armour~" matt cooed "so cute~" Dylan hid his face and sat down. matt laughed and watched George. he was pissed...