Our ending

(FUCK IT IM WRITING THE ENDING...)

Danny's POV 

"Jordan? is the camera ready?" I asked looking at the other boy. "yup!" He walked off after he started the recording. "hey guys! Danny here! yep... We finally graduated and three years down the line we made it big! with Justin and the boys help of course. and wanna know something? this book is only the beginning we still have a lot more to tell you..." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "we've been through a lot these past few years...we went on our first tour a couple of months ago. and honestly i cant imagine a part of my life without the boys. so we decided to make a next book." i walked off and pulled the boys into the room . 

"we've decided that the book will be like these little one shots on everything that's happened so to get you ready for it I'll bring you up to speed. Jordan and matt are gonna get married soon, Dylan and George are planning on adopting a little girl called Ava... Matt ended up in hospital... Jeff's going out with a lovely girl as well. Kris and Justin go out. and Kevin came out as gay to us and has started dating. Aron is in prison..Arina's pregnant with James' kid. Vardan moved away.. and me and Jorel are also engaged."

I looked at the boys and smiled. "i think we've changed a lot and we cant wait to tell you from our perspectives how our life's changed" i stopped the camera and Jorel picked me up. "ready to perform baby?" "yeah!" we all ran onto the stage and smiled. 

"HEY GUYS!" 

Arons pov: 

i fucking hate life right now... My sisters fucking pregnant and i cant be there to support her.. and Those bastards  become more popular every second. "WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO TO RUIN YOU?!!?" 

"SHUT UP ERLICHMAN!"

(There... its finished... 40  chapters... and its done. i honestly thought people would hate it but ehh... oh and i have a little vote thing going on in my crack book so check that out please! and yes I'll publish the sequel soon. i promise)