One last chance

George ran his hand through his hair and quickly pulled Dylan towards him. "you know I wont let anything happen to you" Dylan sighed and looked at George putting one hand on the older boys cheek. "He's not going to stop. you know that. its like... somethings broken inside him ever since that day we heard about the battle." Dylan moved his hand and looked away. "maybe we should find Jeff. explain what's happened" George nodded and grabbed Dylan's hand.  they had no idea what was going on in Arons mind. 

"LOOK YOU PRICK! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE SHIT!" Jeff shouted at Aron. they were outside the school gates and they were pissed at each other. "so what?! Just because I said one little thing about you to your girlfriend! it doesn't matter!"  Jeff growled and pulled out a gun (see what ive done here?) "YOU DONT THREATEN MY FAMILY OR MY GIRLFRIEND!" Aron started panic. "ok! it was a joke! I swear! please dont pull the trigger jeff!" Aron backed up and bumped into Dylan and George. Dylan ran over to jeff and grabbed the gun and dragging jeff off. "what the fuck where you thinking?!!?" Dylan looked at the older boy who frowned. "I dont know... but I cant be near him anymore..." Dylan paled slightly. "what do you mean?! hes your best friend!" Jeff pushed Dylan away before walking off. "not anymore... I cant be in the band... not if hes in it" 

"no jeff... please dont..."

-----------------------------

Jordan sighed as he ran into the woods. he was so stupid. Matt wasn't an attention whore he was broken and suicidal. and Jordan made it worse. "MATT! MATT?! IM SORRY! PLEASE DONT DO THIS! I STILL LOVE YOU!" Jordan stopped in a small opening and looked around. he heard tiny sobs and a couple whimpers. Jordan walked a little closer and screamed when someone hugged him. "m-matt?!" Jordan looked at the person and smiled when he saw matts face. "oh thank god its you!" Jordan hugged matt and refused to let go. "J-Jordy... y-you're squishing me." Jordan let go slightly and looked at matt. "I so sorry matt. I was so stupid. I promise to never do that again. Aron completely clouded my mind with his lies." 

matt smiled. "I knew something was up. you'd never act like that. but what's happened to Aron?! he just started to beat me up!" Matt pulled his jacket off to show all the bruises on his arms. Jordan gasped and  looked away. "I cant believe it... hes turned into a monster.." matt sighed and looked down. "cant we give him a second chance?"  

------------------------

"Aron... we're giving you one last chance. you're still our friend. but what you've done to jeff was just horrible" Aron leaned back in his chair. "whatever faggot" Matt growled and Jordan pulled matt into his lap to calm him down. "aww cute!" A voice said. The boys turned around to see Jorel with danny. Aron walked off and danny looked down. "h-have I offended him?" Jordan shook his head and looked at danny. "hes just a dick" Danny laughed and waved a piece of paper in the boys face. "its the list off people who won the auditions!" 

George grabbed the sheet, and began reading the names out. "Green day, Papa Roach, Simon Curtis, Adam lambert, 6 White lies, Lorene drive" George looked at danny . "I got through?! oh my god!" Danny looked at Jorel and hugged him. "I got through!" George laughed and jumped up. "WE GOT THROUGH!" Dylan stood up and took the sheet. "wait whose 9lives?" Danny shrugged "never heard of them. lets take a look" Danny took the sheet back and thought for a second. "nope. no idea. " George shrugged. "oh well. does it say whose being judged by who again? wait we need to tell jeff" Jorel nodded and danny read out who was being judged by the students. "by the way once there's less of us we all get judged by both teachers and students" 

George nodded. "c'mon who are we being judged by?" Danny looked at the sheet again and began reading. "the students are judging 9 lives, you guys... my band! and 6 white lies!"  George nodded and Dylan looked up. "wait... Jeff's not preforming with us anymore he quit" The guys gasped. "why?! wait lemme guess... Aron?" Dylan nodded. "what are we going to do?" Jordan stood up. maybe we should just use California for our next song?"  matt nodded. "wait what about dead in ditches? or turn off the lights?" Jordan shook his head. "turn off the lights would get us disqualified. its way too rude." "what about no.5?" "Lets just ask Aron" George said grabbing his phone and messaging the other boy. 

George: Aron?

Aron: you Johnny what's up?

George: what song should we next

Aron: no idea... maybe we should do California?

George: that's what we thought.

Aron: yeah whatever bye

George looked at the guys and smiled putting his phone away. "California it is" Jordan danced slightly and matt laughed. "shall we go practice?" They guys nodded and ran off. "so uhm danny... when do we tell them?"  Danny blushed and looked down."I dont know...what if Aron does something. I heard what happened to matt and I saw his bruises. im not that strong and if we tell the guys. he'll hurt me" Jorel hugged danny and sighed. "you know I wont let you hurt him right?" danny nodded but looked down. "please don't tell the guys though" "I wont"