Cant stop wont stop!

(nioce title ey? XD what the heck is wrong with me?) 

"Should we go practice then? I mean we are performing again in tomorrow." George said passing Dylan a drink. They were all at Dylan's house again and they were bored as fuck. "yeah I guess" Jordan said moving slightly so matt could get comfortable again. "what song did we say we'd do?" Dylan asked opening his drink and glaring at Aron quickly. "It was California right Aron?" Aron nodded and stood up walking to Dylan's recording room. "c'mon assholes" Dylan and Matt both growled causing their boyfriends to share a few looks. Jorel was too busy texting danny to actually notice anything. 

Jorel: so what song are you gonna do next?

Danny: probably Kill Your Lover. 

Jorel: cool! I need to hear that one! 

Danny: heh.. what song are you doing? 

Jorel: California 

Danny: cool

Jorel: yep. oh ive gotta go practice. are we still ok for our date tomorrow night?

Danny: yup! love you!

Jorel: love you too lion 

Jorel put his phone on the table and ran to the recording room. he grabbed his guitar and smiled. "so how many run through's shall we do? cause I have a date tomorrow night" they guys cooed and Jorel went bright red. "so whose the lucky girl?" Aron asked smiling. "u-uhm... its not a girl... its a boy" Matt dropped his drum sticks at the same time Dylan dropped his mic. "OH MY GOD WHO IS IT!?" Both boys ran over and smiled. "whose the lucky guy?" A small growl could be heard in the back from Aron. but no one heard it. Jorel leaned in and whispered so only Matt and Dylan could hear. "its danny" Matt started squealing and ran to his drums so he could calm down. Dylan picked up his mic and matts drum sticks trying not to scream. he passed matt the drum sticks and went to his place. "so shall we begin?" Jordan asked completely oblivious to the glares matt was getting from Aron. "mess up again and ill end you" he mouthed causing matt to look down and become quiet again. 

----------------------------

"Get, get, get drunk lets Get buzzed, let's get fucked up Get, get, get drunk lets Get buzzed, let's get fucked up Get, get, get drunk lets Get buzzed, let's get fucked up California, so high, we'll ride all night!"

Aron looked at the boys after he finished. but his eyes were mostly set on matt. he could of sworn he heard the other boy slip up somewhere. he walked over and grabbed matts arm. "did you fuck up? I heard something!" Matt shook his head. "I-I didn't I s-swear please stop! y-your hurting me!" Aron smirked and walked off leaving matt scared and crying. "MATT? why are you crying?" Jordan ran over and hugged his boyfriend. "I-it was Aron... he said I slipped up in our practice" matt buried his head in Jordan's chest and started crying. "did he hurt you?" a small whimper came from matt and Jordan growled. he picked matt up and looked at the guys. "im taking matt to mine... see you guys tomorrow" Jordan walked off leaving Jorel George and Dylan. "has he ruined his last chance?" Dylan asked tugging Georges jacket. "no.. give it a while we dont know why he did that... he hasn't lost that chance yet." 

Dylan nodded and looked away at matts drums. he spotted something red drip from the drumsticks, he walked over when Jorel and George was talking. he ran his hand along the red liquid and gasped when he realised it was blood. "what the?" Dylan thought off anything that could off done this. "matt binned all his razors after he started dating Jordan... unless it was Aron!"

tiniest flash back ever XD  

"I-I didn't I s-swear please stop! y-your hurting me!" Aron smirked as he dug the knife into matts arm. "stop please!" "you fucked up so badly matt" Aron said smirking before he walked off

~~~~ok that was really stupid~~~~ 

Dylan grabbed the drum sticks and ran to his bathroom to wash the blood off. he needed to let Jordan know. 

Dylan: Jordan?

Jordan: Dylan? what's wrong?

Dylan: I saw blood on matts drumsticks. im washing them off now.

Jordan: what? I thought he binned his razors?!

Dylan: it wasn't him. it was Aron he did it when he grabbed matts arm. check his arms!

Jordan: ok

Dylan waited for a reply putting the drum sticks on a towel. he sat down on the edge of his bath and checked his phone.

Jordan: ok he did. I just cleaned it up my Mattie...

Dylan: is he ok?

Jordan: yeah he's asleep on my bed. 

Dylan: awww so uhm what do we do?

Jordan nothing Aron will ruin us otherwise.

Dylan: ok..

Jordan: look I need to go he's waking up. 

Dylan put this phone down and finished drying the drumsticks. "what the fuck is wrong with you Aron.. its like you cant stop..." 

(ok im posting a second chapter today because I missed an update a couple of days ago and never really made it up too you, I was supposed to do two updates last night but Adam lambert and my kerrang magazine was calling me )