Hate

"so he knew the whole time?" Jorel asked sitting down. "yup... I could of sworn he was drunk...How did he do it?" Jorel shrugged and looked at Dylan who was asleep on the sofa. "you have to admit he looks cute when he's asleep..." Jorel said before screaming when George grabbed him. "Hey you have a motherfucking boyfriend dont go and take mine. and yes he's cute. that's one of the many reasons why I love him..." 

Jorel smiled and pulled George off him. "ok ok I get it your vey protective of your... what is it you call him? 'kitty'?" George went red and punched Jorel. "asshole!" "hey what's going on?!" Jordan said running in. "oh... its you two.. I thought Aron had come back. if he hurts my Matty..." Jordan started rambling and the other two boys rolled their eyes. "should we wake up the boys and start practicing?" 

George nodded and walked over to Dylan while Jorel ran upstairs to danny. "Jordan.. ya need to wake matt up." Jordan shook his head. "nope. I noticed how tried he's been lately so im letting him sleep." George sighed and stared at Jordan.  "you fucked him and he cant be bothered to get up?"  Jordan tried to act innocent but George wasn't falling for it. "Jordan... go get matt and try not to make out with him when you get down here." 

Jordan sighed. "fine Dad " He smirked slightly before running upstairs to matt. "hey Jorel hey danny" Danny watched Jordan run into the bedroom and heard matt scream. "shit.. lets get downstairs" Jorel nodded and followed danny. George was sat next to Dylan and Dylan was trying no to laugh. "what's wrong?" Dylan bit his lip before looking up. "I think Jordan knows about my daddy kink..."Danny froze before putting his hands up and walking to the kitchen . "ok I give up"

"how did he find out about that?" Dylan looked at Jorel, "probably from last night" Jorel nodded and walked to the kitchen. "danny? babe are you ok?" Danny looked at his phone again and dropped it before looking at Jorel. "W-Why does Aron hate me?" Jorel walked over picking Danny's phone up. he checked Danny's messages. "h-how d-did he get m-my number?" Jorel put the phone down and hugged danny. "I have no idea how he got your number but if he does anything else to you. let me know ok? I dont want my lion upset."

Danny nodded and dried his eyes. "so s-should we go and practice 'hear me now'?" Jorel smiled and walked back to the front room. "right lets practice! wait where's Jordan and matt?" Dylan pointed to the stairs. "go up to their room. you have two possibilities  one: they are fucking... or two: they fell asleep" Jorel was hoping for the second one. "good luck"

Jorel rolled his eyes and ran upstairs. he opened the door. and smiled when he saw matt curled up against Jordan on his phone. "ok uhm... guys can you come downstairs? we need to practice." Matt growled and hugged Jordan. "no!" Jordan laughed and picked matt up. "sure meet you down there in a minute." 

--------------------------------------

"Can you hear me? Hear me now"

danny finished the song and the boys were half expecting danny to drop the mic like Aron would. "W-what did you think?" Danny asked it was the first time the others had heard danny sing like that properly. "that was amazing. think you can do that on stage?" Danny nodded and sat down. "I will admit.. when me and Lorene drive first moved here... we never wanted to sing.. we ended up hearing you guys and we kept spying on you..

that's why we joined the battle" Jorel thought for a moment before looking at danny. "two things. you were spying on us? and two.. we inspired you to actually join the battle?" Danny nodded and Jorel put his guitar down. "so that's why you said we weren't being sneaky enough!" Danny laughed and matt walked over. "im so glad  we kicked Aron out... You are way better."  danny nodded and watched the others. when they all walked to the kitchen danny looked at his phone again. The messages came through again and danny was worried.

"what if im like Aron though..."