One More Bottle

(im so sorry about yesterday i published the chapter before i started it. but now it has been finished so if you read it before i finished you might want to reread it because this chapter wont make sense otherwise)

Jordan screamed when he ran downstairs into the kitchen. "guys!!! i just got the results on who got though!" George looked up and grabbed Jordan's phone checking the message. "WE GOT THROUGH!" Dylan dropped his breakfast and ran over taking the phone from George. "we did!" Danny, Matt and Jorel walked over and crowded round Dylan to see the message. "uhm. can i have my phone back?" 

"so we've got one more round left and we're against 9lives. " Danny said dancing. Jorel nodded and put his drink on the table. "i think, as long as Mrs Alvarez is ok with it," Jorel looked at Dylan who just shrugged. "well we should go celebrate! We'll go to that club down the road later  tonight " the boys looked at Jorel and shrugged. "we dont know..." Jorel grabbed his wallet and looked at the guys. "All drinks on me?" "ok!!" Jorel sighed and watched them all run out the door. "assholes.." he whispered before following them. 

-------------------------------

"We got one more bottle a Jack what the fuck we gonna do with it?!" Danny was drunk and making a fool of himself but Jorel couldn't help but find him even more adorable. Jorel looked around trying to find the others. "where the fuck Is Jordan and Matt?" Jorel got up and walked over to Danny. "Babe. i need to go find Jordan and Matt. keep an eye on our stuff." Danny looked at Jorel struggling to stay stood up. "why?" "Because if we lose them god knows where they'll end up." Jorel said walking off. "ok..." Danny went back to making a fool of himself again. 

Jorel walked around pushing past people trying to find Jordan and Matt. "hey Jorel?" Dylan walked over and looked down. "what is it Dyl?" " I feel like a million bucks But truth is I'm about a bill away from broke as fuck" Jorel sighed and handed him a twenty. "here knock yourself out." Dylan smiled and Ran towards the bar. "i should of never agreed to buying the drinks.." Jorel walked to the back and went red when he saw Jordan and Matt. 

"oh shit. uhm....." Jorel coughed and Jordan looked up. "uhm. Hey jay. why are you here?" Jorel rolled his eyes and pointed at him. "because of you two. ya know im surprised you didn't go and do it in the back of the car." Matt looked up and smirked, hiccupping . "maybe w-we should?" Jorel sighed and watched them both run outside. "great now my cars gonna smell of sex.. that's the last thing i need." Jorel walked back to danny and smiled. 

"you ok?" Danny nodded and handed Jorel a beer. "babe... i cant. im the one whose  to get you guys home and im the one who'll have to deal with your hangovers tomorrow  " Danny pouted and looked away. "party pooper." "fine one beer" Danny smiled and hugged Jorel before passing him the bottle. "so where was Jordan and Matt?"

Jorel grabbed Danny's hand and smiled. "in the back making out. but now they're having sex in my car" Danny giggled and looked around. "where's Dylan and George?"  Jorel pointed to the bar "over there by the bar" Danny looked across to the bar and walked over. "hey dyl!" Dylan looked up and smiled. "hey Danny!" Dylan moved slightly and hugged danny. "its so nice that jorels buying  the drinks!" "yep! hey wanna do some shots?" "YES!"

--------------------------------

Jorel looked at his phone it was three in the morning and they were still at the club. George was in the corner throwing up and Dylan was passed out by the bar. Jorel could barely see what was in front of him and danny was throwing up outside. Jordan and matt walked in and looked at the guys. They were the only two who hadn't gone crazy with their drinks so they were technically sober. "shit what happened?"

"by the looks of it.... Dylan's passed out. George and Danny are throwing their guts up and Jorel cant see straight." Matt sighed and looked at George. "I'll get danny. you sort Jorel and Dylan out and then we'll take them to the car and grab George?"

"sure. but if i get thrown up on you owe me,"