Struggling

" I am a lion and I want to be free Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside the window just to watch you as you sleep Cause I am a lion bo-" 

Danny sighed and stopped singing. "im sorry guys... im just not in the mood to sing right now.. That dream really fucked me up." Jorel put his guitar down and walked over to Danny."try going back to sleep then. We can practice the music or help George with his parts." Danny shook his head. "I cant sleep. I might have the same dream again." Danny yawned and looked at Dylan. "d-do you have a coffee?"

Dylan nodded and watched danny walk out of the studio. "H-He looks terrible." Dylan whispered looking at George. "i-is he ok?" George shrugged and walked over to Dylan hugging him. "dont worry kitty. That nightmare probably just stressed him out" Dylan nodded and put his mic down. "S-Should we tell someone?" Jordan shook his head and walked over. "that would be the worst thing to do. it might make him feel worse and if Aron found out somehow then.." Jordan looked away and Dylan gasped thinking about what Aron could do.

"N-No! we need to help him! Matt please help me here!" Dylan turned around and looked at the drum kit. "matt?" The guys walked over and smiled when they saw matt asleep laying against the wall. "well... looks like its Three against one hey dyl?" Jordan said. "we cant tell someone that Danny's upset." Dylan sighed and looked at Jorel. "shouldn't jay really make the decision?"  

"I agree with Jordan and George. " "fine.." Dylan walked out of the studio and went to the kitchen passing his mom on the way. "hey sweetie. is Danny ok?" Dylan nodded and put his fake smile on. "yeah. just didn't get enough sleep. dont worry I'll go talk to him." Dylan's mom nodded and walked off. Dylan rolled his eyes and ran to the kitchen  seeing danny crying. he walked over, sitting next to the older boy. "danny? Please try and get some sleep, it would make it a lot easier for all of us." "but I cant..." Dylan smiled and started singing Georges part from lion. 

"Here's a story of everything we'll ever be You can hide but some of us can never leave And if you go I don't need those little things They remind me of all our little dreams Can you hear the words, all I can say?"

Dylan looked at Danny and smiled when he saw him asleep. he stood up and slowly walked upstairs. he went right over to Jorel and tapped his shoulder. "Danny's asleep in the kitchen may want to take him to your room." Jorel nodded and walked downstairs. Dylan looked at George and smiled, before looking at Jordan.

"is matt still asleep?" Jordan nodded  and walked over sitting next to matt. "im guessing we cant practice now??" George nodded and grabbed Dylan's hand. "kitty go get us some food" Dylan went red and walked downstairs. "hey... matt got a message from school its the bands that got through to the next round.." Jordan said picking Matts phone up. "Well? did we get through?" 

"green day... Adam lambert...Simon Curtis. 9lives, and Hollywood Undead!" Jordan looked up and smiled. "so we have two rounds left? and if we win we perform in front of the Entire school" George nodded and sat across from Jordan.

" i really hope we win.... I'd love it if we made it big.." Jordan nodded and put matts phone down.  "heh... i think that party kinda wiped us all out.." Jordan said trying his hardest not to fall asleep. "yeah... if ya want go to sleep. me and Dylan will probably go in the front room to watch some movies." Jordan nodded and picked matt up carrying him to there room. 

"j-Jordan?" matt woke up when he felt Jordan place him on the bed. "what? why are we?" Jordan smiled and layed next to him. "all of us are too shit faced to practice anything so go to sleep." "o-ok... just do kick me out the bed again... you hit my back and it fucking hurt..."