Jump

(ohh so close to the end.. cant wait to make the next book.. glad you've stuck around this long :3)

George looked at his phone and sighed. It had been five hours since Dylan had gone out. "where is he?" Danny looked over at George "George? Has he still not messaged you?" He quickly walked over and sat next to George hugging him. "dont worry." George smiled slightly and Jordan walked in. "George if Dylan doesn't show up or message you in the next few hours I'll ring the cops and we'll go and start looking for him" "ok... I just hope my kittens safe." 

-----------------------------------

Aron smirked as he closed the door. "I cant believe you did that..."  Vardan said looking up from his phone. "oh it'll teach them not to mess with me." Vardan looked at Arons pocket and spotted the bag. "Aron did you actually use the drugs on him?" Aron shook his head and sat down. "nope. He was still asleep so I knew he'd wake up if I tried using them..." Arina and James walked in and sat down. "so brother... How is this plan of yours gonna work?" 

"well I still have Georges number so I may just send some pictures of Dylan all tied up and vulnerable. make his crack.." Arina gasped and stood up. "Aron aren't you taking this a bit too far and you dont have Georges number anymore?!!" "I do.. Aron gave me their numbers weeks ago." James said grabbing his phone. "here. Go take some pictures." Aron grabbed the phone and walked back to Dylan. "aww sweetie you're finally awake. sorry about the gag and everything. we cant have you shouting for help now can we?" 

Aron walked over and pulled the gag down slightly. "trying to say something sweetie?" Dylan shook his head and Aron put the gag back into place standing back and taking a few pictures. "stupid slut. You honestly thought id let you guys win? Pathetic. and you know those pictures? James has them and he'll be posting them all over the school soon. " Dylan looked up and Aron started laughing. He walked off and sent the pictures to George. 

Unknown: George? look at this.  

George: IS THAT DYLAN?!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!

Unknown: Nothing really... see all those marks though? Pretty impressed with myself.. Didn't realise how loud he could get so I had to use the gag.

George: WHAT?!? WHERE IS HE?

Unknown: Fuck up the performance..

George: what?!

Unknown:  say you'll fuck up the performance and I tell you. 

George stared at his phone. "Jordan.., come here.." Jordan looked up and walked over. "what is it?" George passed Jordan his phone and stood up. "oh my gosh... That's in the old warehouse. Get the guys." George nodded and ran upstairs trying not to cry. 

-------------------------------

"aww seems  your George really doesn't love you... He didn't even reply to my last text. Seems this battle is more Important." Aron laughed and stood in front of Dylan pulling the gag down again. "HE DOES CARE! HE WILL COME FIND ME!" Aron rolled his eyes and ran his finger along Dylan's lip. Dylan smirked and bit Arons finger making it bleed. "You Asshole!" Aron put the gag back into place, and tightened the ropes on Dylan's arms before walking out. 

Dylan looked at the rope and the bed post, If he could get the ropes off he could try to escape right? he kicked the bed post a couple of times and gasped when he fell backwards. Well he managed to get the ropes of the bed post but they didn't break. He stood up and walked towards the window. he'd kill himself if he jumped That far. 

"Wait?! how did you?!" Dylan looked at Aron and ran over kicking him before running out the door. "FUCK! ARON?" Vardan ran towards Aron and helped him up Arina and James running after Dylan "Chase him upstairs! we'll lock the doors so he cant try to escape!" Vardan shouted grabbing the key. "If you chase him out onto the roof chase him so he falls off!" Aron shouted looking at Vardan. "I cant believe he escaped." Aron groaned sitting down. "are you ok?" Vardan asked running back upstairs. "yeah" 

Arina grabbed her pocket knife and threw it at Dylan. "fuck I missed!" Dylan ran up to the third floor and closed the door leaning against it, managing to lose of them. 'fuck.. George where are you..?' He walked towards one of the broken windows and looked out. "DYLAN?!" Dylan looked down and spotted Jorel. "JAY?!?" Jorel smiled and George looked up. "Dylan are you ok?!" 

Dylan nodded and Jorel looked at George. Dylan couldn't make out what they were saying. "Dylan! Baby you're gonna have to jump! there's no other way!" Dylan looked at George and froze. he wasn't really good with heights. Dylan shook his head and looked down Jordan Looked up and sighed. "DYLAN! we know you're scared but its the only way! now c'mon George will catch you!" Dylan sighed and looked down. "Dyl! count to ten and just jump!" "oh no you dont!" Arina shouted running inside. Dylan sighed and bit his lip. "c'mon dyl!" Dylan sighed and jumped, landing in George's arms. "told ya I'd catch you"

George put Dylan down and undid the ropes and the gag, hugging him. "I thought I'd lost you." Dylan looked down. "I-I.. He said I need to fuck up our performance and he wouldn't post the pictures but... he's still gonna post them." George looked at Dylan. "what pictures?" Dylan looked down and started crying. "l-last summer remember I kept disappearing? it was because I was going out with my Art teacher. He found out." George sighed. "its ok now c'mon get in the car.  I need to sort out these rope burns." Dylan nodded and George picked him up. "c'mon guys. lets go." 

"Fuck... What now Aron?" James asked. "we post those pictures no matter what.. We ruin them one by one, Even if it takes years..." Arina looked up. "I overheard Jordan yesterday at the jeweller's.... I think when we graduate he wants to propose to Matt does that give any idea on how to ruin them?" 

"yes.. It does actually.."