Threats

"we should really be practicing guys..." Jordan said looking up over the sofa arm. "nuh uh. now shut up and lay down again i was getting comfortable" Matt yawned trying to snuggle against Jordan again. "he's kinda right... i mean we do have a week left till the battle but we really need to practice." Danny said looking up from his phone. "no! its to late to practice" Matt pulled Jordan down and layed on him falling asleep. "oh you've got to be kidding me" 

"aw ok that's fucking adorable." Jordan ran a hand through Matts hair and smiled. "yeah... so uhm i may take this one to bed" Dylan smiled and looked at his phone. "oh shit wait there i better take this dont do any more cute things till im back." Dylan walked into the kitchen and answered his phone. "hello?" 

"Oh if it isn't Dylan.. George Ragan's slut. heh right you better listen to me ya little bitch." Dylan nearly dropped his phone. "uhm... who is this?" The person on the other line laughed and Dylan looked at the door. He couldn't let the others hear this. He nudged the door so it closed and the person started speaking again. "it doesn't matter who I am all that matters is that you listen to me" Dylan sighed and looked down. "o-ok." "Good. Its seems George taught you to obey. im impressed. anyways. You need to fuck up on your performance. If you dont. then Aron will be very disappointed heh..  and do you remember that little summer fling you had?" 

Dylan froze. "wait... with my a-art teacher?" Dylan started to cry. how did they know. and what does Aron have to do with this? "yep. Aron has pictures. He saw it all. and if you dont fuck up on the performance he'll spread the pictures all over the school. Then what would George think of his innocent little 'kitten'?" Dylan sighed. He didn't know what to do. "why are you telling me this?" Dylan asked dreading what the reply would be. "well 'kitten' Aron deserves to win after what you did to him. And anyway im asking you politely to fuck it up. you do it and I will make sure Aron doesn't hurt you.

"fine.. I'll fuck up the performance... What's your name anyway?" "ahh that's better and I told you. you dont need to know me." They ended the call and Dylan looked at his phone. he dropped it and started crying. he had to ruin everything for his friends safety.."I cant do this.. I need to tell someone. But if I do and they find out George will find the pictures.. I need to talk to Aron." he picked his phone up and messaged the number 

Dylan: Look. I need to talk to Aron its important. Can you ask him to meet me in the abandoned warehouse on the edge of town?

Unknown: Of course I can. But Aron does have a busy schedule sweetie. 

Dylan; dont call me sweetie. and can I meet him at Ten tomorrow? 

Unknown: ten? yes that should be alright for him. ill let him know.

Dylan put his phone on the table and sighed. "I'll have to tell George to cancel the plans we had tomorrow then." He walked back to the living putting his fake smile on. "hey dyl are you ok?" Jorel asked looking at the younger boy. "yeah weres Jordan and matt?" "oh they went upstairs" Jordan walked back down and Dylan panicked. Did he hear him. 

"oh uhm George? we need to cancel the plans for tomorrow" George looked up and frowned. "why has something come up?" Dylan bit his lip and nodded. "yeah you could say that."