Help!

(I thought I might as well give ya a second update so enjoy~ and I cant remember when matt got his hair cut so im doing it now. opps... I spoiled it.. imma shut up now..)

Danny sighed as he sat at the table with the others. Jorel sat next to him and brushed some hair out the shorter boys face. "danny are you ok? you haven't eaten at all what's wrong?" Danny sighed and put his fake smile on looking up. "nothing... dont worry so.. s-shall we go practice our song before the next performance?" Danny stood up and went to leave when Jorel grabbed his arm. "danny what's wrong? and even if you dont tell me matt still hasn't turned up." Jordan looked up and sighed grabbing Danny's phone.

"h-hey put that down!" Jordan shook his head and started checking Danny's messages. "J-Jordan! stop!" Jordan put Danny's phone down and walked off. "what the?" George and Dylan got up and followed Jordan, who was walking towards Aron and his 'crew'. Danny panicked slightly before grabbing his phone and running to a classroom. Jorel couldn't decide who to follow so he stayed where he was. "what the fuck is happening here?" Jorel turned around and froze. "matt? what have you done to your hair?" 

"hey I asked you a question first. what's going on?"

-----------------------------------

"OI! asshole!" Jordan walked over to Aron and grabbed his shirt. "what!?" Jordan punched Aron and growled. Aron's sister stood up and pulled Jordan off her brother. "LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!" Jordan elbowed Arina and she fell over banging her head on the table. "YOU DONT SEND DANNY THOSE MESSAGES!" Jordan shouted kicking Aron. Aron got back up and smirked. "oh shut up faggot. he's such a terrible singer. your gonna lose now. and 9lives are going to win"

Jordan punched Aron again and Aron punched back. " JORDAN!?!" Jordan turned around and Aron looked over the other boys shoulder. "what the fuck are you doing?!" Matt shouted walking over and grabbing his boyfriends arm. "M-Matt? What ? y-your hair? I-its short.." Matt rolled his eyes. "yes I had a hair cut Dumbo. now tell me what the fuck is going on!" Jordan sighed.

"Aron 's been sending danny hate messages. Haven't you noticed how quiet and thin Danny's got? this has only been going on for a few days but he looks terrible" Matt growled and walked over to Aron. "wait.. matt?!" Matt punched Aron and walked off. "where did Danny go?" Jorel pointed and matt ran off. 

Jordan and the others looked at each other. they quickly walked off before Arons friends could attack them and went back to there table. "so a few things... I punched Arina... and uhm matts hair" George looked at Jordan and sighed. "lets hope she doesn't tell the head otherwise we are fucked."  Dylan nodded and leaned against George falling asleep. 

Jordan smiled and looked at Jorel. "so uhm. should we go find danny and matt?" Jorel sighed and looked away. "no.. im sure matt can help danny after all he's been in the same position.." Jordan shook his head confused. "he has?" Jorel stared at Jordan. "really?! c'mon Jordan he still has the scars from when he was cutting himself." Jordan flinched and stood up. "please dont remind me...look imma get so lunch. whaddya want?" 

"Pizza?" 

"No George I dont have the money for pizza." 

"dammit"