California!

(why hello second longest chapter ive written) 

"ok so we've got an few minutes until we have to go to the hall shall we practice?" George asked looking at Aron. "I wouldn't bother practicing if I were you. we have to go to the hall now" A voice said. the boys turned round to see a girl with a bunch of boys behind her. "wait.. your the boys I helped a few weeks ago aren't you?" Jordan nodded. "nice outfit by the way." The girl smiled and finished zipping her jacket up. "thanks so uhm you should start heading to the hall now. its so they can decide who's going first and everything" They guys nodded and walked off. 

The girl walked off. "well bye! see ya in the hall!" Jorel walked to the guys and rubbed his eyes. "I saw tattoos... like a load. cause she was wearing ripped clothes and the ones on her arms stood out." Jordan looked at the girl before they turned a corner. "she did? I was looking at her shirt before she zipped her jacket up. it said black veil brides. dont they go to that school down the road?" George nodded and the boys stopped. "wait... she was wearing like a ton off black makeup as well... but the  song she sung in the auditions were sweet... is she like one of those kids who are so happy they are actually depressed?" matt nodded. "yeah she Is now lets go!" 

---------------------

"Ok guys so 6 White lies you're first then its Lorene drive. then is Hollywood undead  then finally 9Lives you'll be last ok?" A student looked at all the bands and nodded "hey what song are you doing?" The student asked looking at 6 white lies. "oh uhm in the end by black veil brides" Jordan sighed. so that's why she had that top. the student walked off leaving the bands. "so that's who 9lives are" Jorel said pointing. Aron looked at 9lives and mouthed. "we are so lucky we a playing at the end" The guys in 9lives nodded and looked away. "ok 6 white lies on you go!" Jorel watched the band before walk out before turning to danny and winking. Danny went red and looked away watching the band on stage.

"in the end, as we fade into the night Whoa! Who will tell the story of your life? In the end, as my soul's laid to rest What is left of my body? Or am I just a shell?"

All the bands backstage ran to the opening to watch the band on stage. "she's fucking amazing" Danny said. "I wonder how many times she's lost her voice?" Jorel said looking at George. "no idea but she's probably lost it a couple of times" the guys laughed and all walked back sitting down. "she might beat us Aron" Jorel joked. "im not being beaten by a girl!" 

-------------------------------

"ok Lorene drive you're next" Jorel looked at danny and winked. Danny walked onto the stage blushing and Jorel walked a little closer. "he's so perfect isn't he? and he's so cute." Aron rolled his eyes and walked off. "I will admit ive never heard him sing" Dylan looked at mat and nudged him. "well you might get him singing you're name later after your little date"  Jorel hit Dylan's head and glared. "keep quiet! you two are the only two who know about me and danny!" "uhm Jorel he's singing" Jorel ran over and sat down. 

"This angel incidence, My apologies.. Don't call the ambulance, You are so unlucky"

Jorel bit his lip. his boyfriend was fucking amazing! "oh my god.. I just fell in love with him even more" He whispered. "what was that Jorel?" Jordan asked looking down. "n-nothing!" "ok" Jorel looked down. he needed to tell the guys but Aron would hurt his little lion. "I need to get the guys alone to tell them..." 

----------------------------

"Danny you were amazing! I loved you're song!" Jorel said walking over. Danny smiled and looked at his boyfriend. "I really did good?" Jorel nodded before turning serious. "danny im telling the guys about us" "but we cant Aron wi-" "no he wont im not telling him.. im only telling the rest of my band." danny looked down but hugged Jorel. "ok.. tell them and you're next... I better go get ready for our date" Jorel nodded and quickly kissed Danny's forehead. "see you later" Jorel walked on stage with the guys and got ready. 

"California, show me love get buzzed, lets get fucked up! California, throw it up, get buzzed, lets get fucked up! California, show me love get buzzed, lets get fucked up! California so high we'll ride all night!"  Deuce smiled and walked forward. the students were already signing along whenever they could. they so had to win 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys looked at the students and smiled. everyone was cheering for them. the judges were talking and they quickly wrote something down. "ohh what do you think there doing?" Aron asked looking at the guys before walking off. "where did he disappear too?" Jorel asked. George shrugged and they walked off stage. "ok 9lives your next". "Wait... that's Aron!"  Jordan shouted pointing at boy in the front. "what the heck? he's using another band?!! is it because we might be beaten by a girl? he wasn't a bigger chance to win that bastard!" George growled "right that's it.. he's not in this band anymore that's the last straw." matt paled slightly. "who's gonna replace him?" George shrugged. "we'll see but first we need to kick Aron out properly. oh Jorel you can go on your date now" Jorel nodded and walked off. he had an idea of who could be in the band 

------------------

Aron smiled as he walked off stage with his other band. they walked into one of the halls only to be surrounded by Hollywood undead. "Aron what are you doing?" George asked walking closer. "singing with my band" Matt growled and walked forward. "actually mister!  this is your band not them!" Aron laughed and pushed matt. "they are my band you suicidal freak!" Jordan growled and looked at George who nodded. "YOURE NOT ALLOWED NEAR ANY OF US EVER AGAIN! YOURE NOT PART OF HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD ANYMORE" Aron clenched his fist "what?" "go away Aron you're not in this band anymore.." 

Aron sighed and walked off. "whatever faggots" Jordan sighed and looked at the guys. "now what?"

--------------------------

Jorel sighed as he walked over to Danny's band. he just got a message from Dylan saying that Aron wasn't in the band. "hey uhm where's danny?" One of the boys pointed to the notice bored and Jorel smiled. "danny? its me Jorel. ready for our date?" Danny quickly wiped his tears away and turned around. "h-hey Jorel... yeah I-im ready" Jorel frowned and grabbed Danny's hand. "what's wrong" Danny looked down. "w-we didn't get through... " Jorel looked at the paper in Danny's hand and grabbed it. "oh no... so Simon Curtis got through So did Adam lambert.. 6 white lies got through.. 9lives got trough and so did  HU" danny hugged Jorel.

"I-I thought this would be our moment.." Danny started crying again and Jorel kissed his forehead. "well uhm... arons not in Hollywood undead anymore... it turned out he was angry about a possibly being beaten by a girl he joined 9lives for a second chance." Danny gasped and looked up. "r-really?" Jorel nodded but smiled. "we do need a new lead singer now and since you're band isn't in the battle" Danny shook his head. "no I cant. I dont want to go behind Lorene drives back and take arons place knowing he could beat me up because of that..." "Danny do it" Danny looked next to him to see his band mates. "b-but guys? why?" "Danny you deserve a proper chance of winning. we dont mind and that Aron dude is no match for you. and since you've got Jorel to look after you you'll be ok"  Jorel smirked. "yeah I mean not to brag or anything but I am pretty strong." 

Danny laughed. "fine ill join you're band!"  Jorel picked danny up and smiled. "Really? I couldn't hear that answer I think a kiss should give me the actual answer" Danny blushed and quickly kissed Jorel. "happy?" Jorel nodded. "yep little lion" Jorel looked at Danny's band members and smiled. "can I take him?" They all nodded and Jorel put danny back on the floor before running off with him. "so shall we tell the boys and then go for our date?" Danny nodded and smiled. "so uhm will they let me in the band.?" 

"well they should do since we are here." Danny looked in front of him to see all the boys sat by a table. "h-hey" Jordan got up "so Jorel mentioned that we kicked Aron out." Danny nodded and matt got up. "so uhm we heard you want to join the band" Jorel smiled and watched George. "we'll you're a pretty good singer and we need a new lead singer and we did hear about your band not getting through... so yeah you can be in our band!" Danny's eyes sparkled slightly. "really?!" The guys nodded and Jorel grabbed Danny's hand. "so uhm we ha-" Dylan stood up. "dont worry jay we told them about you and danny now go and have that date!" "ok" 

The guys watched Jorel and danny walk off. "they are so cute together..." Dylan said smiling. "now lets go to taco bell!"