Broken secrets

"ok I'll see you guys later." Dylan said grabbing his keys. "please dont ruin the house. last time you did my mom nearly killed me" The guys nodded and George sighed. Ever since that phone call Dylan had been acting strange. "how long will you be? if you're back in time, we'll still be able to go on our date." George asked looking at Dylan. "I-I don't know how long I'll be George. look I'll message you when im  nearly home."  "ok." Dylan walked out and ran a hand through his hair. "what the fuck am I getting myself into?"

"hey what were you gonna do for that date anyways George?" George smiled and layed on the sofa reaching into his pocket and pulling out two rings. "whoa! George! what's that?!" Matt stared at the rings and George laughed. "they aren't engagement rings Matty" "oh so they're like Promise rings?"  George nodded and looked at the one for Dylan. "i was planning on taking him out to do all his favourite things and then take him to the spot where we had our first date to give his ring.. " Matt squealed and walked over. "can I look at the ring?" 

George nodded and handed him the ring. "its beautiful... too be honest it looks like a proper engagement ring because of the diamonds... I'd love to have one of these." Jordan looked up and started thinking, a tiny smirk appearing.  "Matt where's my wallet?" Jordan stood up and matt pointed towards the kitchen "the table why?" "no reason" He ran to the kitchen and grabbed his wallet. "I need to go I'll be back in a couple of hours. Love you matt" Jordan ran out the door and Matt stared. "uhm... love you too" 

Jorel walked into the front room and sat down looking at Matt and George. "someone care to update me on why Jordan ran outside like he was being chased by a drunk George?" George growled and looked at Matt taking the ring back. "where's danny." Jorel looked at the rings but couldn't be bothered to ask. "oh he's got a migraine so he's still asleep. now can someone tell me what Jordan's doing? " 

-----------------------

Dylan sighed as he waited outside the warehouse. what was taking Aron so long? "oh sweetie you made it!" Dylan spun round to meet and boy with a black and gold mask. (hey Yuma!) "w-who are you?" The boy laughed and looked at Dylan. "dont you recognize me sweetie?" Dylan thought for a moment. "are you the person who called me?" The boy nodded and grabbed Dylan's arm pulling him inside. "You better be quick. Aron doesn't want to waste anymore time."  

He opened the door and Aron was sat in front of a table. "thanks James you can leave now" The boy nodded and walked out. Dylan looked at his arm James had dug his nails into his skin and the blood was starting to drip onto the floor. "Dylan its so good to see you!" Aron walked over and grabbed Dylan's chin smirking. "Im surprised George is still dating you." Aron stepped back and Dylan looked down. "well? what is it you wanted to talk about?" 

"I dont want to fuck up our performance" "what?" Dylan sighed and walked closer to Aron. " I d-dont want to fuck up the performance.. Look please dont post those pictures. I'll do anything I swear!" Aron thought for a moment and sat back down. "there is one way I could keep quiet."  Dylan looked up and smiled. "what? what is it? I swear i'll do anything.!" Aron smirked and stood up. "grab him" Arina and  Vardan appeared, Arina grabbed Dylan and Vardan punched him , knocking him out. "what now brother?" Arina asked staring at Aron. "drop him and go home sis" 

Arina looked at her brother and walked out. "where's the drugs Vardan?"  Vardan slipped a small bag into his hands and walked off following Arina, but before he left he looked at Aron "what are you going to do?" Aron smirked and looked up.  "I cant wait to do this but I need you to go..." Vardan looked at Aron and gasped. "wait you're not going to rape him are you?!" 

"yep then when he wakes up he wont remember anything. because of these" he opened the bag and Vardan walked out sighing. "you'll be my fucking slut once im done with you" Aron whispered moving Dylan's hair out his eyes. "and once I break you you'll do exactly as I say so you'll fuck up that performance or those pictures will go everywhere... "