Hangovers and hair dyes

(had to edit one sentence in the last chapter... *triggered*)

Jordan yanwed when he walked downstairs. Last night got way out of hand. "Hey Jordy. You ok?" Matt asked not looking up from his phone. "oh by the way i made breafast." He pointed to the table and Jordan smiled. "thanks Baby." Jordan sat down and Mattt walked over. "im glad you woke up early. becuase that means we have time to ourselves before the guys come down crankier than normal...." 

"yeah. at least i didnt get thrown up on though." Jordan said making matt laugh. "yeah Karma decided to be nice for once. oh hey uhm what song are we doing for the last round?" Jordan thought for a moment beofre getting up and grabbing his notebook of the sofa. He flipped through a couple of pages before handng it to matt. "what about that one? Me Danny and Jorel came up with it a few nights ago. Dylan thought about naming it believe."

Matt read a couple of lines and smiled walking to Dylan's studio. "Matt.. its 10.. please dont wake the others up..." Matt put the book down and walked to his drum kit. "they need to wake up at one point. hangover or not." Jordan rolled his eyes and grabbed the notepad, walking over to matt. "so where shall we start?" 

Jorel woke up groaning slightly. What the fuck is matt doing? Jorel rolled over and faced Danny smiling slightly. "Danny? You awake?" Danny groaned and rolled over. "not now mom... five more minutes." Jorel smiled before smirking. "i thought i was daddy?" Danny went red and woke up. "fuck you." Jorel smirked and moved closer. "dont you mean fuck me?" Danny groaned again and looked at Jorel. "dont you have a hangover? i do and i wanna sleep again!"

"i do have a hangover and if it wasn't for Matt and Jordan i would still be asleep." Jorel layed down and Danny started at the wall in confusion before looking at Jorel. "i cant hear anything." Jorel sat up again and listened for a moment. "oh they must of stopped.." Danny layed down and ran a hand through his hair. "i need to get my hair sorted out." "why? your hairs amazing. its rea-" Jorel stopped when he heard someone walk upstairs.

"is that Matt and Jordan?" Danny asked hearing a door slam shut. Jorel got up and walked to the door opening it slightly. "oh lord...." "what's wrong?" Jorel shut the door and walked over and hugged danny. "please.. whatever happens be innocent.." Danny went red and looked at Jorel. "i think they took the term 'fuck like rabbits' literally"

Jorel nodded and leaned back. "should we wake George and Dylan up?" Jorel shook his head. "nope! hey. i never finished what i said earlier. your hair is amazing why do you want it sorted out?" Danny looked away. "uhm.. no reason and anyways i already have an appointment" Jorel sighed. "fine just dont do anything drastic to your hair.. its beautiful as it is" "ok..."

-------------------------------------------

"wait so Danny's getting his hair 'sorted' why?" Dylan asked yawning. it was 3 in the afternoon and he had just woke up. "i have no idea... i told him not to do anything drastic with it i love his hair... oh that reminds me. what were you two doing in Dyl's studio?" Jorel pointed to Jordan and matt. "we were going over some of the music for that song we wrote. ya know the one.. believe?"  

Jorel nodded and picked his phone up. "oh Danny's gonna be home soon. ugh im excited to see what he's done but im really scared as well what if he's gone and dyed it pink?!" George stared at Jorel and started laughing. "oh my god Jorel stop panicking you're making this worse than it seems." Jorel looked at the older boy and stood up starting to pace the room. "seriously though what if he has done something stupid?" "you sound like your gonna break up with him." 

"Jorel wants to break up with me?" 

Matt spun round and saw Danny. the younger boys hood was up and he was holding a few boxes of pizza. he put the boxes on the table and looked down. "no danny Jorel wont break up with you. if he broke up with you than he's an idiot because your the best thing that ever happened to him. and us. he was just worrying about what you were going to do to your hair."

Danny sighed in relief and stood in the middle of the living room. "well im glad because i already started planning our wedding Jay." Danny giggled and looked at Jorel who was bright red. "say what now?" Danny smiled "just kidding. unless you want to get married one day?" Jorel looked away and nodded. "yes that'd be cool.."

"oh my fucking god you guys stop please... Danny can we see your new hair?" Danny nodded and took a deep breath he went to pull his hood down but stopped when he saw George reach for the pizza. "George! those are for later!" George backed off and Dylan giggled slightly before letting Danny continue.  He pulled his hood down and closed his eyes. 

"holy shit you're blonde..." Jorel stood up and walked over hugging danny. "he really is a lion now!" He picked danny up and smiled. "i dont know why i was panicking!  i love it!" Danny blinked a couple of times before looking at Jorel. "one.. put me down and two you like it?!" Jorel nodded and put danny down. "so... what about you guys?" Danny looked at the others who all nodded. "first Matty got his hair cut short then you got yours dyed... What next?! Jorel dyes his orange?!" Jordan shouted pretending to faint. 

Danny started laughing and walked over to the table opening the boxes of pizza. "lets eat! matt go grab some drinks!"  matt walked off and Jordan sat down opening the other boxes. "after this we really need to practice so lets make this celebration quick" matt came in and put some drinks down. "oh the next performances been moved. i forgot to tell you. we have a week and a half to practice." 

"oh.. ok. LETS CELBRATE!" Jordan looked down and stared. "where's the pizza?" Dylan looked at George and started laughing. George had kidnapped all the pizza and was having a little party to himself. "really George?! now we've got to order some new pizza! where'd you get it from danny?"

"i  got that pizza for free George.. why? why must you do this?!"

"i like pizza"