Auditions

(probs gonna be the longest chapter in this book)

"i am?" Danny walked over to George and looked at the paper. "i was told that my band was being judged by the teachers... But i guess it would be cool to sing in front of the school. " danny looked at the list and read out the other bands. "so.. the other bands being auditioned by the students are.. Green Day, Linkin park, Papa roach, 6 White lies you guys my band and simple plan." George took the sheet and put it back on the wall. "Well auditions are tomorrow. jorel go find Matt and Jordan. Dylan find Aron and Jeff." Dylan nodded before walking off. "wait what about jeffree star?" Danny asked. "isn't he with you?" 

Jorel nodded but sighed. "he's only in one song because of the fight he had with Jeff.." Danny looked at George who stared at the floor. "Jeff got into a fight with him... Jeffree ended up getting beaten up really fucking badly.." (not real i know just something i made up) Danny nodded and looked at his phone. "i better go find the guys... we said we'd try fit in a few more practices before last lesson." Danny walked off and Jorel squealed. "HES SO CUTE! I LOVE HIM" George sighed and put his hand over jorels mouth. "id keep quiet if i were you... H could hear you because your being SO FUCKING LOUD!" Jorel nodded and looked at George. George moved his hand and Jorel started rambling on again. "he's so cute... i just want to tell him how i feel cause he's gay im gay.. i could protect him.. WHY DO I LOVE HIM?!" "JOREL DECKER WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SCREAMING?!" Jorel instantly shut up and walked back to the class room they were practicing in.  "why are my friends such idiots?" George asked before laughing and walking off. 

TIME SKIP 

"ok am i the only one whose actually got the jitters? its so fucking scary" Dylan said running a hand through his hair. "i don't have stage fright or anything.. but im just really worried. " George nodded and quickly hugged Dylan. "its ok dyl don't worry" Jorel looked at George and winked before turning back to watch the other band. "that's simple plan isn't it?" Jordan asked looking at matt who was humming along. "i relate to their music too much.." He mumbled before looking at Jordan and smiling. "wait where's Jeff" "im right here asshole!" Matt turned around and jumped. "how long have you been there?" "about ten minutes" Aron said causing matt to frown. "s-sorry Jeff" "its ok now lets just get ready!" "FUCK YEAH!" Jordan shouted smirking. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE THE AUTHOR CANT THINK

"Ok Hollywood Undead you're next" A student said pointing towards the stage. "good luck you guys!" Danny shouted from where he was standing. Jorel smiled and shouted back. "thank you danny!  by the way you were fucking awesome!" Danny blushed and hid his face making Jorel laugh. "well.. here we go!" Jordan was really excited and matt was just staring until aron hit his shoulder. "don't you fuck this up asshole.. or ill end you ok?" Matt nodded and followed the guys on stage.  and fuck was there a lot of students who decided to stay after school to watch. (holy crap they stayed at school!?!? what rabbit hole did i fall into? )

"so uhm... what's your band name?" One of the students asked looking at the boys. "Hollywood undead." Aron said "ok... Names?" "actually we have stage names can we use them instead?" The students nodded and Aron continued. "im Deuce that's Da Kurlzz, Shady Jeff, Charlie scene. J-Dog. Johnny three tears and Finally Funny man! oh and before you ask were singing one of the songs written by Charlie" The judges nodded. "ok what's it called?" "Scene for dummies" Jordan smiled and looked at the judges. "ok start when you need to"  Aron looked at the others and quickly whispered. "lets do this guys." before nodding to Matt.  

"What? Yo, this is Da Kurlzz, bitch! We ain't just a gang motherfucker, but a way of life! Yo, check it, this is my boy, Tha Produca!" Aron moved forward and smirked he fucking loved this song.