Author's Note

Greetings to anybody who's reading this, and thank you for choosing "Order 66: A Star Wars Story." I just want to say that this my first story/ fan fiction I've ever wrote on Wattpad, so there's going to be a few mistakes here-and-there. Also, if you like the story, please give future suggestions, or ideas, and if you don't like it, please give constructive feedback so I can learn and improve for the future. Since this is an ongoing story, if you'd like to be a character/ have a character of yours included into the story, then just message me, and I'll make it happen. Also, if you enjoy it, or have an opinion about it that you'd like to share about a part, or character: please comment, they'd mean alot to me. 

One last important thing: If the first chapters of the story don't interest you that much, I understand, but instead of leaving the story, try skipping to the "Execution" part of the story, since things should start to get better from there. If you plan on doing so, I'll have a list of everything you need to know down below in this part. If you don't plan on doing so, I suggest heading to the table of contents and skipping to the Opening Crawl instead of scrolling down to click on "Read the next part" so you won't be spoiled. If you're reading this story for the first time, I suggest you start reading from the first part and so on, but just as another reminder, if the first chapters aren't attention grabbers for you, scroll down below, and read all of the crucial events that take place before the Execution part. Then, you may skip to that part and read from there. Apart from that, get nice and comfortable, and enjoy the story!

SPOILERS (This section is for anybody who plans on skipping to the "Execution" part of the story, which is only for anybody that isn't that interested in the first few chapters of the story. This should tell you everything you need to know about what happens before in order that's crucial):

If you stopped before reading Part 2, then Jedi Knights: Quiol and Lassin die to Clone troopers after Order 66 is executed.

In case you stopped before reading Part 2, Commander Trio (a Clone Commander of the Republic who despite having a long history of companionship with Tar Forn and almost all of his friends as well, was still forced to follow along with Order 66 due to his inhibitor chip) is force-pushed into a tree by Tar Forn after Trio turns on all the Jedi, and drifts to the bottom of a lake.

In case you also didn't read the first two Coruscant parts as well, the Jedi-Crew visit the Jedi Temple at Coruscant prior to it being burned down, and learn that Chancellor Palpatine is actually Darth Sidious himself, but they don't tell anybody yet, so the secret is still not yet out.

The Jedi-Crew have a dangerous run-in with a Besalisk Gang Leader named "Haikuov," who leads a gang called: "The Tusken-Killers." The Jedi make it out alive from an intense battle with him and his gang, but so does Haikuov.  

Spasa has a vision where she sees multiple different events occur, but whether some of them come true and some of them don't is something that I can't spoil here even.

The Jedi-Crew decide to stay at a planet called: "Vendaxa" for a month after Order 66, and when they are forced to escape the planet due to an Acklay attack, they are greeted with the news that the Galactic Empire has officially risen, and so has the start of the Empire's "Inquisition." Lord Vader is also mentioned later, meaning that he's already begun his rise to power among the ranks of the Empire, or already has.

The Time-Stopper is destroyed when the Jedi-Crew crash on Crait, but all of them survive the deadly crash.

A Mandalorian Bounty Hunter named: "Jacker Trex" is the one who successfully manages to capture the Jedi-Crew after the crash on Crait, and then takes them to a place for the Execution.