Bespin, Part 2: Cloud City

The Velociraptor shot through the clouds like a speeding blaster-bolt as it made its way to Cloud City, floating in the sky ahead. Maverim then swirled the ship around Cloud City for a moment to look for a place to land, and that was when Maverim spotted a landing-platform, and then plunged the ship to land there. 

When the Raptor was landed, the Jedi-Crew and Maverim (except for Tar Forn, who's still captured) came walking down the open ramp, and spotted ahead, a small-bridge that lead to a door. All of a sudden, two Stormtroopers came rushing out of the door, and to the Jedi Knight, and Maverim ahead. They pointed their E-11 Blasters at them as soon as they were close enough.

"HALT!" Yelled a Stormtrooper. 

"This area is restricted! No trespassing unless you hand over your identification, and it better be valid for clearance." Commanded the Trooper. The Jedi-Crew and Maverim looked at each-other for a moment, very puzzled on what to do at this point. 

Spasa let out a sigh. This better work like Lepaik taught me... Thought Spasa as she walked forward. "Let me handle this..." Spasa said with hesitation as she approached the grim Stormtrooper. Spasa then stared both Stormtroopers down, but none of them seemed to flinch.

Tough crowd.

Spasa then waved her right hand into the air. "Lower your weapons..."

The Stormtroopers stopped like they were statues. They then hesitated, but then spoke: "W-we will lower our weapons..." The Troopers lowered their weapons as if they were no longer hostile.

"You do not require our identification..." Spasa explained, waving her right hand into the air once more.

"We do not require your identification." Replied the Stormtroopers.

"Walk away, and forget this ever happened."

"And we will walk away, and forget this ever happened." The Stormtroopers turned, and walked back across the bridge, and through the door as it opened when it sensed them. 

"W-wow..." Waix stammered, surprised.

"Lepaik taught you, didn't he?" Waix questioned.

"We learn from the best." Spasa replied, smiling at Lepaik, who was standing in the back. 

Maverim chuckled. "Glad you did! But we need to get going, come on!" Maverim shouted as he rushed forward across the bridge, and to the door. 

The Jedi-Crew followed him without hesitation. Maverim entered the door, the Jedi-Crew following. As soon as they entered, they almost forgot they were on Bespin: The interior of the area was gorgeous, every wall was solid-white with chrome, and the furniture was aligned in the best of ways. Everything looked so neat and tidy, and no Stormtrooper was in sight in here, even after the last two came back inside.

The Jedi looked around, astonished of how any of them could even forget that they've been here before during the Clone Wars. 

"Hmm, for an Empire of any sort, they sure keep this place nice..." Viok murmured under his breath.

"I'm sure Tar would've liked this place, if he wasn't being taken to..." Viok then instantly remembered something everybody else forgot once they had entered this place. 

"WE NEED TO RESCUE TAR, NOW!" Viok shouted. Maverim then shook his head frantically, snapping out his trance.

"You're right, everybody, follow me! I know this place like the back-of-my-hand!" Maverim stated, rushing down the clean halls with haste.