Crait, Part 1: The Crash

The Stopper spiraled out of control as the Jedi-Crew had trouble keeping upon their feet as the Stopper spun into oblivion, the galaxy closing in on them. The Stopper then was sent flying quick the distance, until it came face-to-face with a strange white planet, one that the Jedi-Crew have not been to yet, or even heard of.

Jacker then flew the Rhinoceros forward once more, flying straight towards the Stopper as it pleaded for mercy, and it wasn't going to get any. "BRACE!" Tar Forn yelled as everybody got down once again. The Rhinoceros rammed into the side of the Stopper, sending it spiraling into the orbit of the odd planet they were about to set-foot on, for the first time. The Stopper was sent flying directly into the orbit of the planet, the Stopper bursting into a menacing-flame as it crashed through the orbit of Crait.

The Stopper drifted to the ground that awaited below the Jedi, and the Time-Stopper was approaching the ground against its will, and surely the Jedi were smart enough to know that they'd die if they didn't do anything. 

"WE HAVE TO JUMP!" Tar shouted as the Stopper plummeted to the salty wasteland below, awaiting the ship's potential demise. 

"WHAT!?" Lepaik shouted. "WE COULD DIE!" Lepaik shouted back. 

"YOU GOT A BETTER IDEA?" Tar yelled at the top of his lungs as he grabbed his Lightsaber, ignited it, and sliced the window open with a quick, swift stroke. "NOW WE HAVE TO JUMP, COME ON!"

Tar screamed as he leaped out of the window and free fell out of the Stopper. By now, the Stopper had already passed Crait's orbit, but hasn't hit the ground, though, it was beginning to become dangerously close. Viok then chuckled, and rushed to the window as well. "VIOK!" Lepaik pleaded. "WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S-" 

"TAR'S RIGHT! FOR A LIZARD, HE HAS MORE GUTS THAN ANYBODY ELSE I'VE EVER MET, AND NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU!" Viok responded in a shout, for the the wind drowned out most of their panted screams. The rest of the Jedi exchanged glances among themselves, and then turned back to Viok.

Viok then saluted to the Jedi-Crew, and rushed forward to leap out of the window, screaming at the top of his lungs before his voice was drowned out: 

"JUST DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT!" The last part barely avoiding being drowned out by the heavy dancing wind mocking the Time-Stopper.

Lepaik hesitated, but Yara didn't as she rushed forward, and leaped out of the window as well. Tian let out a sigh. "I'm gonna miss this ship..." Tian murmured under his breath, but in a loud whisper of some sort. 

Tian then headed for the window, and dived out, letting Crait's gravity and the force take care of the rest. 

Lepaik was now the only one in the main-cockpit who hadn't of leaped out yet. Lepaik then remembered as a wave of grimace splashed over the Aqualish: Spasa and Waix. Lepaik struggled to walk forward in the falling ship, using the force to keep his feet on the ground of the ship, rather than soaring to the ceiling until it crashed. As much as gravity fought Lepaik, gravity was clearly no match for the force as Lepaik entered the bedroom, and noticed that the window had been sliced open with a Lightsaber streak. Spasa and Waix had also already leaped out of the Stopper.

Lepaik gasped as he ran towards the window, leaping out in a quick manner. This might be one of the stupidest things I've ever done... Lepaik thought to himself. 

Right after Lepaik dived out the window, the Time-Stopper struck the salty grounds of Crait, exploding on direct impact. A few moments after the blow, all that could be seen left of the Time-Stopper was a big, black hunk of twisted, burnt metal with smoke rising from its tops. The Time-Stopper was also lit on fire, for as if the Stopper had perished to the devil himself...

The rest of the Jedi-Crew had already leaped out in time, each Jedi using the force to slow their fall, each of them landing safely as they ran to the Stopper, burning on fire. Spasa held Waix over her shoulders as she ran. 

Tian ran forward, and force-pushed the Stopper, putting out all of the flames, as he fell to his knees in front of it directly afterwards. That's when Yara realized something. "W-where's Lepaik?" Yara asked. 

"D-did he jump out?" Viok questioned as well, starting to grow concerned already.

 That's when Tar sighed. "Check the ship, he could've landed somewhere in the distance." Tar Forn and the rest of the Jedi-Crew rushed to the surviving remains of the Stopper. 

Lepaik then rushed to the Jedi-Crew from near the ship, rising to his feet as the Jedi helped him up. Though, this was no victory. Not only had the Time-Stopper perished, they were now stranded on an uninhabited mineral planet, the Rhinoceros landing as Jacker Trex/ Tesla came walking down the ramp, his blaster held up, ready to kill.