(1) Daydream

Ahh, today was the best day of my life. I got to sit by my crush, Landon, for half the grammar class. Of course, he didn't choose to sit by me. He was horse-playing with some other boys instead of listening to the teacher. When the teacher finally caught him, she made him sit in the middle of a group of girls, which includes me. Which includes sitting beside me. Even though he didn't say a single word to me, I still enjoyed the time being able to sit by him.

   He was quiet and paid attention to the teacher for the first five minutes.  Then he got off track again. Landon found interest in the girls sitting around him, which, of course, didn't include me. He started talking and joking with the other girls, and I can't help but got a little jealous and mad. Jealous because, well, the obvious reason, he was joking with other girls, but he doesn't even look at me. Mad because I can't handle talking to him. I'm mad that I blush crazily when we meet our eyes, so I look like a burning disaster. I'm mad that I look everywhere but at him when we talk. I'm mad that my head goes blank and forget how to operate itself when he talks to me, so I look like a nervous wreck with all my stammering and crazy blabbering.

   I'm not sure if he has found out or not that I like him (it's so obvious), but if he has, he does not look a bit like it. It's probably because he basically never talks to me, and I basically never talk to him. Our relationship right now is more than strangers but less than a friend. However, in spite of all that, I feel content with what I have now. I feel content with daydreaming about him, and maybe even night-dreaming about him once in a while. So when my crush actually sits by me in grammar class today, alive and in reality, I am overly content. I am happy.

   "Tea. Tealla. Tea---lla---"

   A girl's voice snapped me back into reality. I looked around for the voice's owner. "Huh? Yeah, hi, Lucy."

   "Tea, you said to multiply x by fifty-four then...wait...fifty-four? How did I get fifty-four? Hold on. Let me see...x by 9y then that then..."

   "Ok, ok, Lucy, you were right. Don't mess it up. It was fifty-four." I stopped her before she erased what the right answer was.

   "Oh, ok, but, Tea, what were you thinking about? I called you so many times. I've never seen you so zoomed out." Lucy looked at me puzzled.

   "Ha, nothing. Nothing." I laughed awkwardly. I haven't told Lucy my crush on Landon yet. It feels so weird having to keep something from her.

   "Really? I feel like there's something you're not telling me, Tea. You were acting like this since the first day of school. Tell. Me. Tea." Lucy squinted her eyes at me. I pinched my lips together. Nope, I don't feel like I'm ready to tell her yet. I got this crush on the first day of school, right when I landed my eyes on him. Yep, love at first sight. It has been about three months since the first day of school, and it was hard trying not to tell Lucy about it.

    "Tea, you know how it goes, if you don't tell me right this second..."

   Oh my gosh! I can't hold it in anymore! If I don't tell her, her evil eyes are going to kill me. Not only her evil eyes, she'll start ignoring me...

********************************************
Author's Note: Congratulations. You've finished the first chapter, and thank you for finishing this chapter! If you've read this far, I hope that you will read the next chapter. If so, then I hope you will enjoy the story!!

Ps: I know there are many plot holes and immature writing, so if you ever see them, please tell me. I would thank you so so much for telling me instead of complaining inside your brain and move on, with me never knowing what I did wrong. I will not feel offended (unless the comment is offensive) by your opinions! I see Fate as my baby, and I don't know what's wrong. Sadly, but true, you can see my baby's flaws. So please tell me!! Thank you so very much for reading!!