Prologue

The moon is shining brightly as the music blaster louder. A beautiful 24 years old woman sits at the bar seat as she watches people dancing and grinding at each other. The woman was none other than Ailee Wolfhart.

It was kinda funny to watch people make fun of themselves or so she thought. Nearby, a man with dark hair, darker than the night, glances at her. He has been watching her like a hawk for a while. The dark-haired man takes a last sip of his alcohol before he strides towards her. It was obvious that the man isn't endru.

"Well hello babyyy~" The man flirts as he takes a seat next to her. The beauty turns around to face the drunk man. She tilts her head to the side as she crosses her slender legs. Of course, the dark-haired man didn't missed that.

"Wanna dance with me?" The man slightly touches her leg. Ailee's gorgerous green eyes darkened. She hastily shakes off the drunken man's hand, but to her unsurprise the man catches her small wrists. 

She tries to wiggle out of his hold, but the dark-haired man was too strong, too masculine.

"Let go of me!" Ailee spats as she glares at the man, but to the man's ears, her voice sounds pleasant. Making him wondering how sweet her voice will sound underneath him. His eyes darkenes dangerously at the thought.

"Why should I?" The man says drunkenly, and tightens his grip around her wrists. He leans forwards, trying to kiss her. But to his disappointment, she somehow manages to avoid his kiss.

Ailee sighs. Well at least she warned him. Something is going to happen, and it isn't going to be a fine sight to watch.

As expected, a bulky man marches towards them. The bulky man yankes the dark-haired man away from her, and throws him to the dancing floor as he shrieks in surprise. The crowd disperse immediately.

"What the f***!" The drunken man shouts out loud after he arose from the floor. His cheeks were slightly red with other word...embarrased. 

"Do you f*cking know who I am?!" The young man yells, and is standing chest to chest with the bulky man. To be honest the drunken man was none other than Terry Milestone. The young rich brat of the successful Milestone's business company.

The bulky man's arm grips Terry Milestone's neck, almost choking the life out of him. Terry Milestone gasps, and tries to push the bulky man away. Keyword: tries.

"I don't know who the h*ll you are nor do I care. Nobody touches my boss without her permission!" The bulky man growls throught gritted teeth as he throws Terry Milestone at the dancing floor again.

Terry Milestone gasps for air as he watches the small and big silhouette fading away from his sight.

*

As Ailee waits outside of the club, the bulky man went to find her car. She laughs sarcastically for a while before calming herself down. It was always like this. Getting in trouble with a drunkard whenever she went to a club, and Mr. Ivan always rescuing her.

"Hello Wolfhart. It seems that trouble always follow you!" A voice suddenly said to her, making her startled. She looks around to find the voice's person, but couldn't find it.

"Hehe you can't see me, silly. I'm in your head!"

What the h*ll?! Ailee shakes her head slightly. Did she had too much alcohol?

"Ugh where are your manners? When people greets you, you greet them back...or I'm not a human though. More like s674837 Program."

What the actually f*ck! Okay, she needs to stop cursing!

"Who are you", Ailee asks, more like demands.

"Like I said I am s674837 Program. And I'm here to play a game with you."

A game? What the h*ll! Sorry, I'm trying...

"What are you talking about?" Ailee narrowed her eyes.

"Lets get to the point. I'm sent here to play a game with you. The game goes like this. You'll only get ten lives times to finish this game. You'll have to find real love which means a man who will only loves you until his last breath and the same goes with you. If you fail to do so, you'll have to pay me one million dollars. If you win you get twenty million dollars."

Ailee eyes widens when she gets all the informations in her head. Then suddenly her head hurts as h*ll.

"Okay enough chit chat~ Lets get you started!"

"Wait! I didn't agree to this!" She yells before everything turns dark.