Arc 2:1 Laleh Darling

Planet X, Country Diamond

Ailee Wolfhart opens her eyes as the original story plays in her mind. Laleh Darling is from a wealthy family. In fact, they are the second most influential family in Country Diamond. She has a twin sister named Joanne Darling who everyone adores. The original Laleh Darling was so jealous of her own twin sister, because her sister was always better than her in everything. She got the best grades, most friends, all the attention and not at least, she was the best female pilot. To become a pilot is a great honour and you'll be respected until your last breath by the citizens. There are very few of those pilots because it's very hard to become one. You have to be born talented and you must have good memories. Joanne Darling became a pilot and met Hudson Steinfeld who later became her boyfriend. Joanne had everything. She was perfect. All this drove Laleh Darling crazy and jealousy blinded her eyes. She was determined to become a pilot so that she could beat her own twin sister. She was finally going to be better than Joanne Darling at something.

Years later, Laleh Darling's dream came true. She was finally a pilot and brough honour back to her family. But what nobody knew was that Laleh Darling had schemed and cheated to get where she was right now.

On the opening Pilot Day, hosted by Zachary Lahey, where all the Pilots of Country Diamond were gathered, Laleh Darling destroyed Joanne Darling's jet control system which led her jet to crash, but what Laleh Darling didn't expect was that her twin sister's jet was going to crash into hers. And that terrible incident caused both of Joanne Darling's and hers death. Joanne Darling was respectfully and honorary remembered as a Pilot while Laleh Darling was remembered as a scheming and evil girl.

"Wake up, Laleh", Joanne Darling pulls Laleh Darling out of the bed as she smiles at her twin sister's lazy attitude. Laleh Darling glanced at Joanne Darling. Blue eyes, light-blonde hair, tan skin and pretty. Joanne Darling looks at her twins sister's dirty-blonde bed hair, crystal clear hazel eyes and tan skin. Her sister was indeed a beauty. Even if they were twins, Joanne has always thought that Laleh was the beautiful one. They look very alike but the difference between the twins was that Laleh has dark blonde hair while Joanne has light blonde hair. And Laleh has hazel eyes while Joanne has blue eyes. They both have tan skin and are very tall. Laleh has a small diamond shape birthmark behind her left ear, and Joanne has same birthmark but it's behind the right ear.

Everyone who's born in Country Diamond and has parents from Country Diamond, is born with a diamond shape birthmark on a place in the body. Why? It is a proof that defines your identity if something happens. There are four country in Planet X. The strongest and richest country is Diamond, the second strongest and richest country is Gold, the third strongest and richest is Country Silver, and at last, the weakest country is Bronze. If you're born in Country Gold, you'll have a golden star birthmark, and if you are born in Country Silver then you'll have a silver star birthmark. And at last if you're born in Country Bronze then you'll have a bronze star birthmark. If your parents aren't born in the same country then you'll have both birthmarks, for example, one of your parent is from Country Diamond and the other parent is from Country Silver then you'll have a diamond shape birthmark and a silver star birthmark right next to each other on your body. But that is very rare because the people don't like to mix their blood.

"Breakfast is ready", Joanne says and throws a white dress towards Laleh. She looks at the pretty dress and wants to cringe. The dress was too feminine, not Ailee Wolfhart taste.

"Don't I have other clothes in my closet?" Laleh asks and jumps off the comfortable bed.

"Mhm...what about this?" Joanne gives her a pink dress. The pink dress is pretty, but is more feminine than the other dress.

"You know what...I'll just go with the first dress", Laleh says quickly and take the white dress with her into the bathroom.

While Laleh was inside the bathroom, she processes all the information in her brain as she dresses up. The white dress reaches above her knees and is sleeveless. She thanks Plum mentally that she has a chance to change the story's plot, because all of the things that happened in the original story hasn't happened. Joanne Darling is not a pilot yet, and haven't met Hudson Steinfeld.

When Laleh walks out of the bathroom, Joanne stands up from the bed and puts her arm around Laleh's. "Aren't you excited?", Joanne beams as they head downstairs. "...excited for what?" Laleh asks, not really caring what Joanne is talking about. She gasps and put her free hand over her heart, "Don't tell me you forgot?" Laleh stares at Joanne and raises a brow, "Just tell me." Joanne sighs as they walk in the dining room, "It's the Choice Day."

"

Hey!

Are you excited about this arc?

Tell me about your thoughts :)

PS: it's not a modern world. It's far into the future and the technology has taken over.

Thanksss for VOTING&COMMENTING&READING<<<3

-foreverhistorybook