Arc 3:3 Valerie Osbourne

Osbourne Kingdom was groomed beautifully by Queen Valerie with the help of Uncle Max over the past seven years. The kingdom was the weakest kingdom among the four kingdoms, but it was now the strongest one. The kingdom even surpassed Zaverie Kingdom which used to be the greatest and strongest kingdom.

At first, the citizens had lost hope since their rulers were dead and their princess had no experience nor knowledge about how to rule a kingdom. In addition, she was simply too young. A fifteen years old girl. The court was desperate and messy. Even the prime ministers had lost hope in their motherland. Prince Max swore that he would never be a king ever since he was little and therefore he couldn't take over the throne.

Princess Valerie couldn't sit still and do nothing when the kingdom was in chaos and thus she convinced the court that she was ready to be a Queen with the help of Uncle Max. At first they were very sceptical and unsure, but she proved them wrong. Osbourne Kingdom was the weakest kingdom and it had many problems such as the bad managed economy, poor living conditions, less food and the life expectancy was too low.

Princess Valerie started first with the economy. She gave them tips and advice about how to save money and how to manage the money in a smarter way. Afterwards, she helped the poor ones. She founded an organisation called Manu Aperta which means 'Open Hand'. The organisation was a big help to many people who had difficulties such as poor income, drug addicts and homeless people.

Later, Manu Aperta became extremely popular and it had opened the eyes of many people. How the organisation changed the kingdom for the better. Many wealthy people became permanent member of this organisation where they donate money. The farmers got a well, detailed plan from Princess Valerie about information of foods. Thanks to the different type foods, the people got what they needed to grow up well and strong and therefore the life expectancy rose up.

The military of Osbourne Kingdom was terrible and weak. No wonder Osbourne was such a weak country. Princess Valerie took advantage of her modern knowledge and that her uncle was a vampire so she made him the general. First, she had to raise the strength of the soldiers. Then she made Uncle Max teach them techniques and different methods of training the body to become stronger. The military training plan Princess Valerie made was called Devil's Hell by the soldiers.

She even invented tampons and pain killers which became very useful to the women. Before, the women couldn't join the military due to the menstruation and cramps, but they could now thanks to Princess Valerie "invention". Girls could now go to school even if they had menstruation which they couldn't before. It wasn't very tempting going to school while you're suffering from cramps and Aunt Red. Manu Aperta paid the school fees and it was now free, resulting to more children going to school. Thus the education rose up and the citizens of Osbourne Kingdom became smarter.

Many great things had happened in these seven years. Princess Valerie was crowned when she was sixteen years old. So she had been sitting on the throne for six years now.

Zaverie, Ilania and Holldal Kingdom were extremely surprised by the rising Osbourne Kingdom. They really thought that the kingdom was doomed, but didn't expect it to become so great.

While Princess Valerie was crowned as the Queen, Prince Calvin was crowned as the King on his twenty first birthday. The former King and Queen sent invitations to all the important figures in the other kingdoms. Every important figures showed up except Queen Valerie. King Calvin really looked forward to meet her, but was disappointed when she sent her uncle.

King Calvin knew she resented him. Maybe it was because of his idiot brother. Maybe it was because she knew he knew about who the culprit was behind the fire that happened on her coming of age party. He wanted to expose who the culprit was and believe him he was going to, but was stopped by his brother. Prince Charles promised that he would admit it to her after a few days after the deceased King and Queen funeral. Being a fool, he trusted his younger brother. After the funeral, he fled away from Osbourne Kingdom, doing something important and thinking that his younger brother would keep his promise. But he never expected that Prince Charles didn't only keep his promise. He even got rid of all the evidence and traces. When King Calvin found out, it was too late. With no evidence, he couldn't accuse his younger brother and his lover. From then on, the already cold Calvin was ice cold towards Prince Charles and his lover.

When he became the King, he threw the couple out of the castle. His parents got confused and asked him what happened. King Calvin couldn't bear to break his parents heart, therefore he never told them. He just told them that he just disliked the couple.

She opened her beautiful amber eyes. She glanced at the ceiling and sighed. Then she arose from the Queen size bed and walked towards her wardrobe. "Good morning, Queen Valerie".

Valerie let out a lazy "hmm", and took off her silk nightgown while the maid took out a red gown from the closet. The maid helped her get into the gown and zipped the zipper up. Valerie looked at herself in the mirror. The dress hugged her perfectly, showing off her curves and her slender collarbones. "Do you want to braid your hair?"

Valerie stared at her tangled inky hair and touched it. Her lazy eyes eyed the hair brush on the dressing table. "No, just send me the hair brush", Valerie said. The maid did as she said and handed her the hair brush.

"Prepare egg and bacon for my breakfast", Valerie said as she brushed her long hair, and the maid bowed before she walked out of the Queen's bedchamber.

Valerie put the hair brush on the dressing table and glanced at her face in the mirror. Her dark brows were perfectly formed and her face was flawless. Her lips were slightly mixed between rosa and red. She looked at the makeup on the dressing table and decided that she didn't need it today.

Valerie walked out of her bedchamber and towards the dining hall. The castle was made of anything but wood. She loved Indian castles and made sure that this castle was similar to an Indian castle. Many people were fascinated by Osbourne unique castle because they had never seen this type of castle before.

Everything was set when she came into the dining hall. Different type of fruits were on the long dining table alongside with her egg and bacon. She sat down and began to eat. "Where's my uncle?"

"Prince Max didn't come home last night", the butler answered. She furrowed her brows and stopped eating. Uncle Max always informed her if he wasn't coming home. She sensed that something was wrong.

"Queen Valerie!", the messenger sprang into the dining hall. He breathed in and out as sweats fell from his forehead. "Water...please....". The butler gave the messenger a glass of water. He drank it in one go and gave the glass back to the butler. "Queen Valerie something major happened!" He said.

She raised an eyebrow and wondered why the messenger had so bad condition. Wasn't he supposed to be in good shape when he was the messenger?

"The vampires attacked a small village located north for Osbourne. They almost destroyed everything and many had been killed within the attack. Fortunately, Prince Max rushed to the village and fought against the vampires alongside with his vampire friends", the messenger explained.

Valerie immediately arose from her seat and rushed to the horse stable. "Fetch me my coat and notify the court that I'm going to the village", she ordered. 

Calvin: "When will I meet my Queen?" 

Author: "Soon".

Calvin: "When is soon?"

Author: "Maybe next chapter".

Calvin: "You're not even sure. When will I meet my Queen?"

Author: "You'll meet her soon".

Calvin: "When?"

Author: "Have you been listening?"

Calvin: "Yes, but when can I meet her?"

Author: "When I say soon I mean soon!"

Calvin: "... relax I just asked. No need to be so angry".

Author: "..."

How did you find this book? Comment down below and let me know :)