Arc 3:20 Valerie Osbourne

With teary eyes, Valerie was gently picked up by Calvin. Her hair was disheveled, and angry scratch marks were visible on her arms. The dress she wore was crumpled. With her slightly red nose, she looked pitiful. Valerie threw herself in Calvin's embrace and hid her face. Her body shook a little.

Avery started to defend herself, "I didn't-", but when Calvin shot her a glare, her breath hitched. Shaking her head frantically, she looked at her husband. Her eyes pleaded him. Prince Charles immediately shielded her from his own brother.

"Brother..."

"Yousef! Imprison Princess Avery for attacking the Queen of Osbourne", with raging eyes, Calvin demanded. Yousef, Calvin's shadow guard, showed himself before them. "No! I- I did not attack that b*tch! She's framing me!" Avery was hysteric. She was innocent. King Calvin couldn't do this to her.

Calvin gently pushed Valerie away, and calmly stalked towards Avery. When he saw Valerie in that poor state, he felt like a thousand knives stabbed through his heart. He would never forgive anyone who hurt his beloved. No matter who they were.

What Calvin did next shocked everyone. Prince Charles roared and fell down on the ground. Avery gasped and knelt down, comforting Prince Charles as she looked up at Calvin in disbelief.

"Learn to control your woman!" Calvin boomed and glared at the duo. "Yousef!", Calvin called out. He couldn't care less about what his stupid younger brother. Princess Avery crossed his bottom line. He was afraid that Valerie would hate him and never see him again. The late Queen and King of Osbourne crossed his mind. His lover's parents... How could he face them in the afterlife if he allowed the person, who murdered them, hurt their daughter?

Yousef grabbed Princess Avery and hoisted her up, taking her from Prince Charles's embrace. Frustrated and angry, he tried grabbing his wife, but alas he was no match for the well-trained shadow guard.

Prince Charles turned to face King Calvin. "You can't do this! Mother and Father would not approve of this!"

Calvin greeted his teeth. "Little brother, I don't need approval from our parents. I'm the king, remember?"

Charles' face went pale when he heard Calvin state, "and I don't defend murders". Avery trembled as her eyes went wide. No! H-how?

"W-what are you talking about?" Prince Charles gulped when his brother stepped towards him. With dark eyes, Calvin whispered, "you know exactly what I'm talking about".

Calvin walked back to his fiancée, leaving behind a shocked prince and a screaming princess. "Guards throw Prince Charles and Princess Avery in the dungeon for murdering the late Queen and King of Osbourne", Calvin demanded, and a dozen guards magically appeared.

*

King Calvin's chamber

Valerie sat on the edge of the enormous bed. Her back was facing Calvin. She bit her soft lip and clenched her hands on the soft duvet. Uncontrollable tears ran down her rosy cheeks. Calvin went to get a bowl of water.

Afterward, he knelt down in front of her and dipped the towel in the bowl. Then he twisted the towel. As he apologetically looked into her eyes, he gently took her hand and wiped it with the towel. He gulped and a tear fell down his face.

None of them spoke. Not a word. Not for a while. When Calvin was finally done wiping her hands, face, arms, and legs, he brushed her lovely hair. Showing his love, Calvin wanted to help her change into clean clothes.

Valerie stared at his approaching hands and slapped it away. Calvin's heart flinched but he remained calm. He tried to touch her again, but like last time she pushed him away. He couldn't take it anymore and hugged her.

"Don't touch me!" Valerie struggled in his embrace. Calvin tightened his grip and buried his face into her neck. The more she struggled, the more he was unwilling to let go of her. Valerie shrieked and scratched him. Tears furiously fell down from her eyes. She was drowning in tears. Calvin couldn't hold it in any longer. He couldn't resist any longer. His eyes moistened and his cheeks became wet. He cried along with her.

At last, Valerie stopped struggling. Her hands fell down and she closed her eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry", Calvin repeated again and again. Still, wouldn't let go of her. He was afraid that she'll leave him or disappear forever from his life.

Between tears, Calvin begged, "Please Val, please forgive me. Forgive me for not doing what was right. Forgive me for not taking action a long time ago. Forgive me for trusting my brother to do the right thing...forgive me for letting them go...for letting them leave happily till now...forgive me for being this useless".

Valerie's expression changed. Gone was the actress-mode. Her body relaxed as she moved her gaze to the bowl on the ground. The bowl of water he used to wipe her clean. To take care of her. Her heartbeat was hasty as she felt pain. Pain for making him cry this hard. For not really caring for him. Her face softened and she scrunched her eyebrows in defeat. Her eyes were content and glowered in serenity.

She rubbed her red nose and took a deep breath. Then she put her hands on Calvin's broad shoulders, pushing him back. She stared at his slightly red eyes. Gently stroking his cheek, she smiled a little. "I understand...it's alright", Valerie said with a shaking voice. Calvin smoothly pulled her face forward so that their forehead touched. She could feel his hot skin.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry. It wasn't my intention to hurt you. I'll never hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise you that I'll protect you with my life...and I'll bring you justice", the king swore as he enjoyed her warmth. Something bloomed inside Valerie's heart when she heard his words.

"I believe you", Valerie whispered as she leaned in. Her soft lips touched his. Calvin stilled for a second but immediately kissed her back. His teeth were gracing her lips and he began to such them like candy. His hands slowly roamed around her body. Gently, he pushed her down on the bed as he hovered over her. Her legs were wrapped around his hips. Leaning down on his elbows, he deepened the kiss.

WARNING: You have been warned. Strictly for 17+. Skip if you want to continue keeping your innocent mind. If you're a shameless reader, scroll down ;)

Calvin began to kiss her jaw then moved to her neck. Her skin felt soft and he couldn't stop sucking them. He growled and moved his lips down to her mounds. Kissing the fabric of the dress, he stared at her face. His eyes asked for allowance. Valerie breathed heavily and nodded with her head. No words were needed between them. They understood each other well.

With shaking hands, Valerie helped him taking off her dress. Seeing her white skin and beautiful body, Calvin gasped in amazement. He stopped and stared into her eyes. Tracing his fingers on her face, he said, "You're so beautiful...and you're only mine".

He leaned down after discarding her bra. He licked the left nipple and began to suck it. Valerie gasped and arched her back upwards. He kneaded the other one with his hand as Valerie tugged his hair while moaning.

When he was done playing with her mound, he moved his attention to the other one – sucking it passionately with love. Moving his mouth downwards to her stomach, he licked her navel. Valerie whimpered in pleasure when she felt him rubbing her. His hands moved to her legs as he pushed them more apart.

She was in a daze and didn't notice him undressing. Leaning over her in his naked form, he tore off her underwear. With hungry eyes, Calvin bent down his face and softly blew on her flower.

Valerie's breath hitched when she felt something wet touching her. Her eyes widened as she tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Holder her onto her waist, he sucked and licked.

Her whole face became red as she shamelessly moaned out loud. She covered her face with her hands and surrendered to pleasure. Calvin began to kiss his way upwards until his lips touched hers, making her taste herself.

"You taste so sweet", he murmured into the kiss. She put her hands on his nape and began kissing him, holding him close to her. He could feel her soft body as he leaned deeper into her. Teasing her with the tip of his lion, he lovingly stared at her. Valerie looked back at his eyes which were full of love. She felt touched when he wanted her permission. With a nod, a passionate and beautiful love blossomed.