Arc 3:11 Valerie Osbourne

A/N: I know I've been lazy. No excuses. Enjoy!

Two months have passed just like that, and it seemed like the vampire had stopped attacking the kingdoms. King Calvin and Valerie's relationship had taken a step further since then. He followed her everywhere like a lost puppy, and she unconsciously had him wrapped around her finger.

Since the vampire had stopped attacking, the kings had to return to their kingdom and reign. They had nothing more to do in Osbourne, therefore it was time for them to leave. King Calvin was very reluctant when he had to leave his lover, but the duties called.
On the day the kings left, a surprising incident happened. The Queen of Osbourne, the lover of King Calvin, the niece of Prince/General Max had been kidnapped. When the kings heard about this, they were already halfway through their journey home. The kings, especially Calvin, hurried back to the Osbourne castle. They rode for three and a half-day straight without any stops. The one-week journey from where they were taking three days.

When Prince Max heard of this incident, he raged out in anger. He was currently on the border, giving instructions and guiding the soldier there for a while. He immediately used his inhuman speed to reach the castle. It took him a day when he finally reached his destination.
Not long after Prince Max returned to the castle, the three kings arrived as well. King Calvin stormed inside and walked straight to Valerie's chamber. The servants tried to prevent him from entering but he didn't care about it and shoved them away. They ended up with small injuries such as bruises. King Calvin would normally kill them for stopping him but refrained himself since those people belonged to his lover.

Once he was inside her chamber, he noticed Prince Max. Prince Max was standing quietly beside the bed with a dangerous expression. King Calvin noticed that Prince Max held something in his hand. His hand was gripping hard on the small paper and Calvin could see that Max's nails were digging into his skin. Blood poured out of his wounds, but the wounds magically healed themselves as if Max's hand was never injured, to begin with.

The sight of this didn't scare Calvin. He didn't even bat an eye as he strode towards his girl's uncle. "What you got?" King Calvin made eye contact with Prince Max. He sneered, "Just some stupid threats about my niece!" Then he crumbled the small, bloody paper and tore it apart in thousands of pieces. Calvin's eyes darkened and his already tensed muscle tensed even more. His face was so dangerously gloomy that you could feel the anger by just looking at him. "Those mother*ckers!", Calvin swore and headed out of the chamber in anger.
"Where are you heading to". Max narrowed his eyes. "Finding my girl and making sure those assh*les will pay for what they did! I swear on my throne!" Calvin's raging back disappeared from Max's view.

*

In the chamber, an unconscious girl was laying on a soft yet massive bed. Her silky black hair was spread around the pillow that her head was laying on. Her pretty hands were laying on each side of her body and underneath the warm duvet, she wore a plain white nightdress that reached from her knees to her neck. Her arms were also covered. A man with dark hair was sitting beside the young woman. His skin was scary white, and he licked his teeth.

"Hush...she's sleeping", a stern voice whispered. Mike lovingly traced her face with his finger. His finger followed her pointy nose and towards her small mouth. Then he moved towards her rosy cheek. He stared at her face as he waved his hand, signaling the others to disappear from his sight. Three vampires immediately disappeared from the chamber.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my whole long life", Mike said in a low and soft voice. "The first time I saw you was when you were riding through the Koline forest. I remembered you wearing a gold and silver armor that fitted you like a glove. Your hair was in braids and you looked like a vicious fighter, my vicious fighter. You looked like a warrior. You were gorgeous", Mike paused for a moment before he continued as he stroked her cheek, "At that moment I knew I had to get you. I followed you through the Koline forest by jumping on the trees. I was originally supposed to kill some submissive humans to ease my thirst, but you took my breath away. I knew I was going to regret it if I didn't follow you".

Mike moved his gaze from her face to the painting of an armed woman on a horse that was hanging above the massive bed. "You were riding towards a small, dirty village. I was curious why you in the world you, a Queen, would ever step into such a filthy place".
Mike paused as the memories played inside his mind. "Then I saw you breathtakingly smile and I was completely a fool for it. You played with the human kids and even gave them money and food. You were such an angel and I desired to make you into a fallen angel".

Then suddenly Mike narrowed his eyes and fisted his hands in anger. "Everything was going well. I planned to let you grow for a few years, but HE had to f*cking get involve with you! I was away for a few months to take care of some sh*t and when I was back, I heard that MY angel had been stolen by that disgusting king".

Mike let out a dangerous laugh and caressed her cheek, "Oh my little angel. I had plans for us. I was planning to bite you and make you my vampire Queen. Then we would reign over the world and get rid of all the humans".

Mike's dark brown eyes turned bloody red as his fangs were out. "I'll rip off that little king's arms and torture him to death! I'll make him wish that he has never even met you. I'll make him pay for stealing you from me! At last, I'll turn you into my little vampire angel", he hissed. Then he smiled and his red eyes turned into dark brown again. His fangs disappeared. 

"But before all that happens, you have to wake up and witness everything". Mike teasingly pouted and whispered, "It would be a shame if you hadn't". Then he strode out of the chamber.
The moment Mike was out of the room, Valerie slowly opened her eyes. She gritted her teeth and frowned. I knew I shouldn't ever ride through the Koline forest just to get to the village sooner!