Arc 2:4 Laleh Darling

A/N: Reading your comments inspirate me to write more. So keep doing it XD Enjoy <3

"Who is that crazy pilot?!" Joanne Darling shrieks as her heart is calming down. She puts a hand over her heart and glares at the air. Hudson Steinfeld sighs and stands up. He brushes some invisible dusk from his pants. He stares at Joanne and answers, "That crazy pilot was Zachary Lahey." Joanne gasps in surprise and fear. She had just called the descendant of Tamon Lahey crazy! "I-I... ", Joanne stammers and looks at Hudson in fear. "I'll let it slide this time but if I find anyone bad mouthing the leader then it will be consequences", Hudson warns as he eyes all of the newcomers.

Laleh Darling snorts as her hands are clenching, hard. Her hazel eyes are dangerously dark as her plum lips are stretch in a line. Her expression shows anything but happy. She is so mad that she didn't get the chance to touch that amazing jet! She is so angry at Zachary Lahey for flying away the jet!

"Laleh...are you alright?" Joanne asks when she notices the gloomy aura around her sister. Laleh slowly moves her gaze towards Joanne and forces a smile on her face. Joanne shudders a little when she sees Laleh's smile. It was more like a grimace if you ask Joanne. "Follow me. I'll show you to your dorm", Steinfeld announces and starts to walk away.

*

Laleh darling's dorm is beautiful and the walls are white. There are several big windows in the dorm. The view is amazing. You can see the academy and most of the area from here. Everyone in the Pilot section has their own dorm, and the higher position or title you have, the better dorm you'll have.

Laleh takes a shower after putting everything she owns in place. She can't help but thinking of that extraordinary jet. She sighs and steps out of the shower. Laleh wraps herself with a towel and heads towards her bedroom. The bed is big yet cosy. Darling put on a X-watch on her left wrist and taps on SCHOOL. She let the towel slides down her beautiful body and reaches her arms out. A tight, white shirt with her name is forming on the upper part of her body as a short, black skirt is forming on the lower part of her body. Her bare feet are now covered in black and white shoes. To complete her outfit, Laleh braids her hair into French braids.

Walking into the classroom, Laleh spots Joanne waving at her her. She lazily waves back and strides towards her sister. She sits down beside Joanne as she observes the classroom. There are total ten students in here. Laleh and Joanne are in the freshman class A. There are total fifty newcomers and the teachers divided them in five classes: A, B, C, D and F. Why? Because it's easier to control and keep an eye on each student.

Everyone finds their seat when a handsome man walks in. He has broad shoulders and Laleh can see the muscles underneath his white shirt. His brown hair is styled upwards as his green eyes are hiding behind the glasses. He holds a thick folder on his left hand. The man stops in front of the glass desk and sits down on the glass table. Everyone stares at him except Laleh. Her focus is on her white nails. He narrows his eyes as he looks at Laleh. The man puts the folder down on the glass table as he crosses his arms.

"As you already know, I'm Zachary Lahey. I'll will be your teacher for this week. You should feel honoured", Zachary Lahey arrogantly announces. Laleh snaps her head up and stares at him while she raises her brow. Her hazel eyes meet his intense green eyes.

"No need to introduce yourself. I can your names already", Lahey says as he stares at Laleh's name tag on the left side of her shirt. Zachary taps something on his X-watch. A big hologram screen shows up.

"First lesson today is to be familiar with the jet", Lahey says as he starts the video. As soon as the video starts, Laleh forgets about everything and everybody in this room. Her eyes are glue to the hologram screen. The video explains everything there is to know about the jet, and this captures Laleh's interest. The design is more amazing than she thought. Laleh is more and more pleased as the video continues to play.

On the other hand, Zachary frowns when he notices that Laleh's focus is entirely on the video. He watches her bored expression turning into a thrilling one. Her usual dull eyes are now sparkling. He can't help but thinking what's wrong with her. She wasn't intimidating by his extraordinary jet nor was she nervous on the Choice Day. But little did he know that even death didn't scare her. So why would some people or a jet scare her?

The time passes in a blink of an eye for Laleh. She is so fascinated by the technology and the jet's design. She can't help but wishing that her real world also had this.

Sorry for the short chapter...

I will write the next one longer to make it up :)

Thanks for reading and voting and commenting XD

-foreverhistorybook