Arc 2:3 Laleh Darling

After the Choice Day, the Darlings head home to pack their belongings. After all, they are now going to live in the Pilot Academy since it is far away from the capital. Pilot Academy is a place where you spend all of your training days before you become a real pilot. The location is far away from the capitol and cities, because the jets and military vehicles take a lot of place.

"We'll miss you sweethearts so much!" Mrs. Darling hugs both of her children. She has dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Remember to call if you need anything", Mr. Darling reminders his precious daughters. He has light blonde hair and hazel eyes. The Darling family consists only of blondes, but that is going to change very soon...

Joanne cries and hugs her parents, "I'll miss you too." Laleh mentally rolls her eyes. They are just going to attend the Pilot Academy. It's not like they are moving away forever. Mr. Darling glances at his other daughter and opens his arms. Laleh Darling sighs and accepts her father's hug. Mr. Darling embraces her and she stiffens. She gently pats his back. Mr. Darling releases her and she briefly hugs her mother. Mrs. Darling and Mr. Darling know that their daughters were different like the sun and the moon. Joanne Darling is more like the sun. She smiles often and likes to hug her close friends and family while Laleh Darling is another story. She is more like the moon. She rarely smiles and only scrowls or wearing a bored expression. And she doesn't like to hug, and being intimate with friends or family like such as holding hands. Mr. Darling doesn't know wether to laugh or cry. He is glad that she doesn't like to hug, because he doesn't need to worry about boys. But he is also sad at her being an introvert and lack of being social with other people.

After saying their goodbyes, the twins get into a flying car. The flying car is automatic and can drive by itself. Laleh glances out of the window as she sees many tall buildings and other flying cars. She closes her eyes as she plans her next plan and her target is none other than Lahey. The faster he falls in love with her, the faster she can go back to her real world. But there is a little detail Ailee Wolfhart fails to notice, and that is she has to fall in love too...

*

The Pilot Academy is massive and it gives a vibe of power. The design is simple yet extraordinary. The Academy is tall and wide. Laleh Darling can see a few jets flying over her head. The jet's design is to cry for. All the efforts and money put into the design was worth it. The colour of the jet is shiny black, and it's not too big or small. The size is perfect. Laleh's envious eyes can't help but wishing she owned one. She can't take her eyes off the extraordinary jets. Her interest perks at this and she becomes more determinate to be a pilot.

She will become a pilot no matter what, and she won't let anything or anyone come between her decision.

"Welcome to the Pilot Academy!" A muscular man says as his brown eyes observes the newcomers. The man has flaming red hair and he is very tall. Joanne Darling can't take her eyes off him as he speaks, "My name is Hudson Steinfeld, your advisor. Before I show you guys around, do you have any questions?" His dark brown eyes stop at a blondine girl. His gaze meet her crystal blue eyes. It's like he's sucks into her beautiful eyes. He diverts his eyes and fakes coughing. "No? Very well then follow me", he says when no one speaks. Hudson Steinfeld leads the group of newcomers into the academy. Laleh Darling nudges her sister's arm when she doesn't follow after them. "You coming?" Laleh raises an eyebrow. Joanne shakes her head and put on a smile, "Yes."

On the other hand, Zachary Lahey is in his great office. He is sitting on the flying couch as he looks at the hologram screen which shows a group of newcomers and Hudson Steinfeld. Lahey zooms in at a certain girl, and that girl is none other than Laleh Darling who is stuck in his head. He can't seems to forget her, especially her bored expression. This ignites him to get a reaction out of her. He wonders how her scared expression will look...

Zachary Lahey evilly smiles as he looks at her dull expression on the hologram screen.

Lahey walks down the invisible stairs from the flying couch to the marble floor. He waves his hands and a hologram X-pad shows up in front of him. He taps on STORM and steps back as he holds his arms out. Suddenly, the suit he is wearing is replace with a shiny, grey and black outfit. The little grey and black material is hard as steel as it crawls on his skin, covering every inch of his body except his head. The hard material stops at his neck and a black helmet is forming on his head. His genuine leather shoes are replaced with black and grey light extraordinary shoes. The whole outfit is light despite it being hard as steel. After the outfit is complete, Zachary starts to run towards the glass window. Right before he jumps out of the glass window, the glass window creates a large circle. He jumps out and places his arms on his back as his head is pointing downward.

"Lahey", Zachary says. A jet named Lahey activates and flies out of the Jet building, towards its owner. Every pilot has their own jet and they can contact their jet whenever they wants by saying their last name. When Zachary is about to reach the ground, the Lahey jet flies under him and opens its roof. Zachary perfectly lands inside of the jet and sits on the driver seat. He holds his hands up as he activates his brain to the jet's system. He thinks left as his hand moves left and the jet flies to the left direction.

"Find Laleh Darling", he commands the system. The system shows its owner the location of Laleh Darling before a nanosecond passes. Zachary Lahey smirks as he flies towards the direction. He sees a group of people and flies towards them. The newcomers scream when they realise that the flying jet doesn't intend to stop. They all bend down on the ground in fear except Laleh Darling and Hudson Steinfeld. He rolls his eyes when he sees Lahey's jet before scrunching down on his knees and waits for the incident to pass. This is not the first time Zachary Lahey has acted crazy and flying his jet towards someone. Laleh Darling doesn't move, not even when Joanne Darling tries to pull her down. Hey eyes sees a shiny, black jet flying towards her. The jet's design is different from the others, it was a better design. Her heart beats faster as her breath pauses. "I think I'm in love... ", Laleh whispers as she admires the powerful yet extraordinary jet.

Zachary curses some colourful words when he notices that Laleh Darling doesn't move at all. Does she want to die? Laleh reaches her hand out when the distance between them are about five meters, wishing to touch the amazing jet. To her disappointment, the jet abruptly flies upwards and does some spinning before flying out of her sight. The admiral and envious expression on Laleh's face is replace by a big scowl.

Hii my lovely readers!!

Just continue to comment and vote XD

Some of you guys said that this arc reminds you of Divergent...when I think about it maybe yes.

Lol, I didn't notice it until you mentioned it.

Thanks for VOTING&COMMENTING&READING <3

-foreverhistorybook