Arc 2:15 Laleh Darling

My babes!!

Thank u so much for the comments and voting! Your comments keeps me going and it means very much to me XD but I would like to clarify something here.

I appreciate that you guys help me correcting my mistakes but there's no need to complain about it. I don't read the chapters after I am done writing it because I don't have time for that and I'm very laaaaazy. Remember that english is my third language and I have three other languages to keep up with.

Anyways enough of my babbling. Enjoy>3

The glamorous car parked outside of the mall. Two figures stepped out of the car. A man and a woman. The man wore a leather jacket, paired with black jeans while the woman was comfortable in her baggy sweatpants and oversized sweater. It was a little bit chilly tonight as they walked into the mall.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Zachary asked Laleh again and her answer was the same. "Yes. I'm very sure", she replied as they strolled through the crowd. Although the clock hit nine, the mall was still full of people. Zachary sighed and hoped she would change her mind, but it was only his wishful thought. He carefully glanced at her and moved closer to her. Their hands were inches apart and he wanted to grabbed it and never let go.

"This is gonna be so humiliating ", Zachary complained and bravely grabbed her hand. Laleh raised her brow and stared at their folded hands but didn't let go. Instead she moved her gaze to him and said, "There's still time to back out."

He watched as she gave him come-on-if-you-dare look. He secretly gulped and nervously laughed, "Why would I back out? I would do anything for you." Her hair was wavy and he wanted to run his finger through her silky hair. "Hhmm", that was all she said as they continued to fight their way through the crowded hall. On the outside, Zachary appeared calm but he was anything but calm on the inside. He didn't dare to steal a glance at her again. Was hhmm all she could say? And what did she mean by that?

With these questions in his head, they finally reached their destinations. They were outside the security room. Laleh was about to knock but Zachary stopped her, "We can just go inside." With that he walked inside without knocking. She rolled her eyes at his huge ego.

When they were inside the security room, everyone who worked there stopped talking and doing their job. They blinked their eyes as they saw the leader of Pilot section. What was he doing here?

Soon, an employee whom was wearing a smirk, strode towards Zachary and Laleh. "Sir Lahey. What a pleasant surprise. May I ask what you're doing here?" Zachary looked at the brunette man and rubbed his neck. "Actually... can I borrow the microphone...", he glanced at the brunette man's name tag on his shirt, "... Plum". Zachary's questions didn't sound like it but more like a command.

Plum's face lightened up in wickedness but hide it well. Nobody other than Laleh noticed it. "Eh... yeah of course", Plum said and leaded them towards the computers. The computers showed the security cameras and the mass people inside the mall.

Zachary walked passed plum and stopped before the microphone. He rubbed his temple and looked around to see the other employees staring at him. He narrowed his eyes and coldly said, "What y'all staring at?" With that the employees came back into their senses and continued to work.

Zachary held the microphone in his hand and was about to tap on the red button, but Laleh interrupted him, "Wait." He hopefully looked back at her and thought she changed his mind. Unfortunately for him, Laleh fished her X-phone out of the pocket and unlocked the phone. She tapped on camera and was ready to film him, "You can start now."

Zachary wanted now and then to cry. She wouldn't really change her mind. Zachary stared at her phone and awkwardly cleared his throat. He tapped on the red button and started talking, "Listen, stop doing what you're doing right now. I'm Zachary Lahey, the leader of Pilot section, of course you know that", he smirked and Laleh wanted to smack his head, "I have some good news for you... ", he pleadingly looked at her, and she gestured him to continue, "I, Zachary Lahey, is a foolish, dumb, idiot, stupid and", he stared at Laleh. She mouthed something to him. He held back a sigh and spoke again, "completely moron boy". He forced himself when he said boy.

The people who was listening to this was confused. They thought he would give them some important news, but it turns out that he wanted to confess something. The people didn't care about anything right now and happily listened to him. Some of them even silently laughed. It wasn't everyday you could hear the mighty and proud Zachary Lahey say these words.

Zachary's face turned red as he continued, "I apologize to all the people I tried to fly my jet at them. And I apologize to all the people that I have wronged", the crowd held their breath as they eyes widen. Wow, did the proud Zachary Lahey just apologized? Warmth spread into their heart because the higher-ups had never apologized to the people before. "I a-apologize to Hudson for...", Zachary stopped and closed his eyes. The crowd held their again and wondered why he stopped.

"ForfartingoutloudinfrontofyouwhenIwasmad and I'msorryforlettingourfriendshipendduetoapatheticwoman", Zachary spoke very fast like a lightning in the last sentence. The crowd froze before bursting out in laughter. Some of them laughed so hard that their stomach hurts and some of them even cried because it was so hilarious.

Zachary felt very humiliated when he placed the microphone back on the table. The room was silent since nobody dared to laugh in front of him expect Laleh and Plum. Zachary glared at Plum. Plum felt his killing gaze and tried to hold his laugh back but you could still hear his giggles.

Then Zachary strolled towards Laleh and stopped in front of her so that the camera was only filming his face.

He lovingly looked at her despite embarrassing himself just now. He was very surprised and amused when Laleh wanted him to apologize to all the people he wronged and she wanted him to embarrass himself. At first he wouldn't even give it a thought because he was too proud to do something like that. Despite all his negative thoughts, he gave in at last. He would do anything for her, even if it meant sacrificing his life for her. He had never felt like this before with a woman, not even with Penelope. And these unfamiliar yet familiar feelings kept coming whenever he thought of Laleh or whenever he was near her. At first he was scared and didn't know what to do, so bullied her. But then afterwards, he accepted these feelings and decided to make Laleh his no matter what.

Zachary looked straight into her glassy eyes. He opened his kissable lips, "Do you want to be my girlfriend and for real this time?"

...

Everyone in the room was speechless. They never thought they would ever experience the leader of Pilot section confessing his love in front of them. Laleh dropped the phone and widely stared at him. Little did he know that he was on live.