Arc 3:14 Valerie Osbourne

Hello beautiful!!

As you know it has been a long time since I updated. This is so typical me and yeah I'm sure you guys are sooo tired of my excuses...

So right to the point! I recently began at a new school and I got a new laptop. One of the reasons why I haven't update is that I couldn't use the old one so I had to wait for the new laptop!

Sooooooo Enjoy reading J

"Let her go! Please! What do you want?! I can give you everything, anything! Everything you desire!" Calvin was desperate. He lost his cool. The usual calm Calvin showed fear with his body language for the first time.

"Everything and anything?" Mike smiled. Calvin nodded, "Yes as long as you let her go!"

Mike pretended to think. "All I want is my angel", Mike stated before he abruptly sharpened his fangs and bit Valerie's neck.

"NO!", Calvin shouted and rushed towards them. Anxiety and angst shone in his lilac eyes.

Before Calvin could reach them, a vampire rushed past him. Max's heart throbbed like lightning even though his heart was already dead. His eyes set on his only niece and family. Her face was wet with her tears. Her eyes were closed, showing her defeat. Max furrowed his brows. No, he would not let his only family member die. Over his dead body! He rushed here as fast as he could when he sensed something was wrong. Since he was a family member with Valerie, he could track her. It took him only a few days when it normally would take weeks for vampires to track somebody down.

Max's eyes glinted in fury and his dangerous eyes swept over Mike's fangs on his beloved niece's neck. Max tore Mike away from Valerie and threw him hard on the ground. Mike was so immersed in tasting Valerie blood that he forgot his surroundings. Before he knew it, the taste of sweet blood was gone, and he was laying on the cold ground.

Mike groaned as blood dripped down from his mouth. A second didn't pass when he was on his feet again. He arrogantly looked at the vampire prince. He smirked as he licked his fangs, tasting the last drop of Valerie's blood and provoking Mike with his teasing eyes.

"Well well...isn't it the nice vampire prince?" Mike taunted. He grinned as he looked at the furious prince, but it disappeared when he sensed dozens of footsteps coming towards them. He snarled and disappeared as fast as possible before he glanced at his fallen angel with a glint in his eyes.

Max didn't waste any more time and rushed towards his niece. He knelt on his knees and didn't hesitate to pull out a small yellow liquid syringe from his pocket before he injected the syringe into Valerie's neck where the bite laid.

"Chase after him! I want him alive or dead!" Max commanded when the Osbourne special army arrived. The special soldiers were booming with fury and ready to kill when they saw the state of their Queen. They hurried after the mad vampire who hurt their Queen. Some of them were a vampire so they used their speed while some of them used their horses. Two dozen of the human's soldiers used their feet because of their speed. Even though the vampires were faster than them, they did their best. Some of the soldiers stayed behind, protecting and watching over their beloved Queen. All of them wore hurt and disappointed expression. Their heart ached for their Queen and they were disappointed at themselves. How could they allow someone to hurt their Queen?

Calvin crunched down and held Valerie. Her head laid on his lap. His ragged breath slowed down and his callused hands touch her cold face. "What did you inject her with!" He moved his sharp gaze towards Max. The colors had already left Calvin's face. His lips trembled and his original tanned face was pale. He seemed to forget that Max was his beloved lover's uncle. He held Valerie tightly in his embrace, protection her from everyone and anything. His face was filled with pain and fear. His broad shoulders were stiff and every muscle in his body tightened.

Max's worried expression lessened as he watched the vulnerable almighty King. At least, there was someone who truly loved his niece. He thought of his warm-hearted brother. How young his brother and his sister-in-law were when they died in a tragic accident.

"I injected her with the new anti-vampire medicine", Max explained. The Osbourne medicine team had spent years trying to find a cure, and they only succeeded only a few days ago. "But I can't guarantee that it will work perfectly fine...". Max closed his eyes while Calvin let a teardrop escape from his eye.

Five days passed since that dreadful situation, and the Queen of Osbourne still hasn't woken up. The kingdom was in a panic-mode, but their Prince and the three kings did everything to assure them that their Queen will wake up soon. This calmed the citizens of Osbourne down, but there were still a few who were suspicious and prepared to flee from the country. Those who wanted to emigrate were these typical rich officials. They were afraid that the kingdom would fall and there would be nothing left for them to expect poverty. Little did they know that once they left the kingdom, they would regret it. For Prince Max, this issue lessened his worries. He knew that these officials were greedy and wanted to remove them from their rank. Therefore, Prince Max didn't do anything when they left the kingdom. He just appointed new officials – who he deemed to fit the roles - to replace those greedy brats.

King James and King Oscar were extremely busy taking care of their own kingdoms and plus the Zaveri Kingdom. They assisted the officials of Zaveri in ruling the kingdom while King Calvin was on vacation. King Calvin finally relaxed when his best friends agreed to rule his kingdom temporally while he took care of Valerie.

His under eyes had dark circles and the stubbles on his jaws began to grow longer. His dirty blonde hair grew longer, and it reached above his shoulders. Calvin wiped the wet cloth against Valerie's arm, neck, and face. After he was done, he sat down on the enormous, soft bed. Laying down beside her, he stared at her beautiful sleeping face. Her nose was pointed her lips were a little bit pale. Her cheekbone was sharp, and her lashes were long and thick.

Calvin sighed and snuggled closer to her, transferring his warmth to her. His arm laid above her small waist. While he stared at her, he noticed that she had flaws too. Her nose pointed a bit to the left side and her right eyebrow was arched a bit higher than her left one. Her flawless skin wasn't so flawless anymore. Small pimples were visible on her skin and he loved it. He leaned closer to her face and kissed every imperfection she had. Her nose, eyebrows, pimples and her lips.

"Please...wake up my Queen...", Calvin whispered and sniffed on her neck. "I miss you". He lightly kissed her neck. "I need you...we need you...", Calvin mumbled and tightened his hold on her.