Arc 1:9 Daisy Hill

It's over...

He was done for...

He lost her...

Louis slammed his fist on the wall as he cried out.

"Stupid...stupid...stupid", he angrily repeated to himself. He furiously ran his hands through his hair and slowly sank down on the cold floor.

After that evening where Daisy told him to leave, everything crumbled down. She began to ask him questions. Asking about about things he couldn't answer. He couldn't tell her about his job, neither could he tell her about Amanda Qi. It's against the rule to tell about the others agent names. The rule was made for the agents safety. And he vowed to never tell information about the agents even if his life was on the line.

Before Daisy suddenly dissapeared, they had a major fight. He was always the calm and composed one, but when it comes to her...he couldn't be calm anymore. They argued and yelled at each other as she cried.

She accused him for cheating, and he told her that she was unreasonable.

"I'm tired of this!" Daisy cried out as she clutched her heart.

"Don't you think I am too? You have been ridiculous lately", the hot-headed man fired back.

"Louis how could you say that?" She wrinkled her brows at him.

Louis looked guilty, "What do you want me to do?"

Her gaze met his, and she empathized every words, "I want you to hold your promises."

He sighed and bit his lip, "I'm trying, Daiz. It's not that easy."

"Then don't make any promises that you can't keep!"

"Daiz..."

"Don't Daiz me", she glare at her boyfriend, "I'm sick of you cancelling our dates at short notice."

"I have already apologized for it. I can't help that my friend had a situation or that family problems occurred."

Daisy sighed and massage her temple. He was lying again. Why couldn't he just tell her about his job?

"Sometimes I wonder if you're playing with me", she slowly whispered, and continued, "I'm just a toy to you, right?"

Blue veins popped out of his forehead, "What are you talking about?! You're not a toy to me! Don't think stupidly!"

She smiled, not a happy one, but a sad and miserable one, "You don't have time for me anymore. Are you seeing someone else? Is that why you've been cancelling our dates? Are you cheating?"

"Damn it! Daiz, I am not cheating on you!" He empathized the word 'not'.

She gritted her teeth, "Do you think I'm a fool?"

"What? Of course not", he answered back, confused.

He slowly stepped towards her, and cupped her face. He wiped her tears away, feeling guilty because he was the reason she cried.

Daisy slapped his hands away, and took a step back, "Don't. Touch. Me."

Louis hurtfully looked at her beautiful face. His lips trembled, as his finger slightly shook. It was like she was disgusted with him. Like she wanted to get far away from him. No he wouldn't allow that. He would make everything right again. He promised.

"Didn't you think I wouldn't see you with another woman in 'Silver and Gold's?" Daisy hatefully questioned.

Louis froze. At that moment he knew he screwed up. His nervous gaze met her hurtful ones. It's true that he was with Amanda Qi lately, but it was just for the missions. He didn't know that Daisy saw them.

Last mission was that their target was dining in 'Silver and Gold Restaurant', and for not rising suspicious among the enemies, Amanda Qi and Louis Gamino pretend to dine there as well.

But he couldn't tell Daisy about it. He couldn't tell her why. Louis was afraid that she will leave him once he told the truth. He was afraid of losing her.

Louis blankly stared at Daisy for
a while. She waited for him to explain, but he didn't. She scoffed in disappointment, "I guess this is the end."

That sentence seemed to snap Louis out of his trance.

"The end...what do you mean?" He fearfully asked. Please don't be what he thought it was.

She emotionless stared at him, "It's over."

Then she left. She left him.

*

Gale Hill scanned the living room as he sat down on the couch.

He checked his Rolex clock and smiled. It had been such a long time since he saw her.

"Mr. Hill, water?" Olivia respectfully asked.

Gale Hill nodded, "Yes, please."

Olivia poured water into the glass and passed it to him.

When she was finished, she was about to leave when a voice stopped her.

"Thank you for updating me on my sister's improvement."

Olivia geniully smiled, "No problem, Mr. Hill. It's my job." As an employee and as a friend of Daisy Hill.

After ten minutes, a beautiful woman with silky black hair and jade green eyes, walked down the stairs while holding a suitcase.

Gale Hill arose and half ran towards her. He took her suitcase and gave it to his assistant. The assistant left with the suitcase to the car.

Gale Hill studied her. Rosy cheek, pointed nose, plum lips and mesmerizing beautiful...just like their mother.

He felt guilty for not seeing her for the past years, but he will make it up for her. It's a promise he had to fulfill.

Gale Hill opened his mouth, "Are you ready?"

Daisy looked around the house, and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, and opened her eyes again.

Jade green eyes met deep ocean blue ones, "Yes."

Oh my cupcakes!!

2,5k reads

#107 ranking in game

It's all thanks to you amazing guys.

Thank you so much for VOTING, COMMENTING AND READING!

Love you, my babies, so much!!!

-foreverhistorybook