Arc 1:19 Daisy Hill

Two words.

Were all it needed to turn her life upside down. Standing at the edge of the cliff, she looked at the beautiful sunset. A box filled with her things were scattered around her feet. Her sky blue eyes were dull as her skin was unhealthy due to stress and lack of sleep.

She felt so happy a few days ago when she was informed that Daisy was diagnosed with cancer. Finally, she was going to die!

But that happiness was crumpled by the hands of the only man she loved since she first saw him. Her happiness was replaced with resentment and sadness. She admitted that she used his best friend to get closer to him. But her plan had backfired at herself. Instead of getting him jealous, he backed off and let her be with his best friend.

In the original plot, Amanda was supposed to only love his best friend. She was supposed to be kind and independent. She wasn't supposed to have two children. And she wasn't supposed to turn out as a bitch...but what changed all of this? If Daisy could change the story's plot...why couldn't the female lead do so?

The female lead laughed an evil laughter as tears ran down her cheeks. On her right hand, she held a picture of Daisy Hill as she held a lighter on her left hand. She turned the lighter on and burned the picture. She watched the fire turned the picture into ashes as the fire did something to her black heart. It ignited more and more anger and resentment. Her eyes darkened dangerously as she thought, "You'll all pay for what you had done to me!"

After all, they had turned her life upside down.

*

"Promise me one thing", Louis Gamino broke the comfortable silence. He looked at his sick yet gorgeous lover. Daisy Hill raised an eyebrow in curiousment.

"Depends on what it is", she answered and leaned back on the pillow.

"...just promise me this", he pleaded as he gently cupped her cheek. She leaned into his touch and nodded her head. A sign that she will keep the promise. Louis smiled lovingly as he carefully stroked her cheek like he was afraid to break her.

"No matter what happens...I want you to promise me that you'll always come back to me and I will always come back to you. We'll always come back to each other no matter what", he said seriously but there was love underneath all the poker face he wore.

She leaned closer to him. Her lips was just inches away from his. She smiled as she whispered, "Even in other lifetimes?"

His unique blue-grey eyes gazed lovingly into hers. He pulled her nape and kissed her. The kiss was different from all the others ones. He kissed her slowly and massaged her bottom lip with his teeth, asking for permission. He could feel her smile as she willingly opened her mouth. His wicked tongue plunged in immediately and explored every corner of her mouth. His wet tongue danced slowly with hers as her hands tugged his thick dirty-blonde hair. He took all the time they needed like they had all the eternity.

His tongue massaged hers gently and sucked it. He broke the kiss when his mouth moved down to her jaw. She breathed heavily as she held back a moan. He left love-marks as he gently sucked and licked her delicate neck. She shuddered when he kissed her soft spot. Her hands moved down to his broad shoulder and she could feel his muscles despite all the clothes he wore. His mouth attacked hers again but this time it was filled with hunger and desire. God, he could never ever get tired of her. He wanted her...no needed her. They could never get enough of each other or that was at least he thought...

He finally broke the kiss as they both catched on their breath. His forehead leaned into her as his hand rested on her nape, pulling her closer.